Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-09-2007, 11:15 PM   #16
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kevin Nash Owned the sexy Fox Reporter

That chick was a B!tch!!
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:19 PM   #17
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
what do you guys expect? This is how Fox News operates. I once watched an OReilly were he gets crushed by some rappers who came on his show. Then when they reaired the bit later in the week it was heavily edited and made OReilly look like he schooled them. Its a constant with them. I bet they reair that interview later and make Nash look the fool. Since more people will see the reaired edited version, they will think Nash the boob when its really that reporter with her smug Hannity style I'm right and your not smirk thats so grating it makes you want to smash her her with Jim Duggans two by four.
No they don't "operate" like you try to characterize. Yur opinions are biased by bush-h8 the epidemic. You hate Fox News cuz they don't put that lieberal spin on the news like Commie News Network back when they were still fooling peopl that they are a credible news source. Fox News is fair and balanced. Heck just tonight they were making an on-air apology to a fsckin ghey are you kidding me? A GHEY OF ALL PEOPLE!!
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:20 AM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great point.

Fox News: "We hate gays."

Fox News the following day: "We're sorry."

MFD: "Wow, this is really making me tear up....this is the kind of credibility I love to see.....Now all President Bush has to do is say he's sorry and all that credibility he lost by claiming their were WMD's in Iraq will be washed away. Then I can finally support Bush for real and not because I'm mentally handicapped."

Ann Coulter: "Thanks MFD, I think there's one thing we have all learned today, saying you're sorry gives you a ton of credibility capital. CC, my new catch phrase. Don't you guys love it?"

H&C: "Yeeeeeeesssssssssssssss."
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #19
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

he showed them that they didnt know what they were talkin about and were just going on assumptions, he showed a lot of restraint too. too bad he wasnt the host and they just cut him off like he didnt know what he was talkin about
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:00 AM   #20
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

I bet him and that hot reporter had angry makeup sex afterwards
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:20 AM   #21
iggy_needs_help
I brick open layups

iggy_needs_help has an OK reputation so far

Haha.

That was really funny.

Nash shut the bi*tch down.Then she tried to attack him and when he tried to respond he got cut off. Man, I wanted to hear the end of the argument between them. Still, funny sh*t.

iggy_needs_help is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: