Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-08-2007, 02:34 AM   #1
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default anger

Have you ever had extreme anger? I don't know how to describe it but you get this feeling in your head like you're going to explode if you don't let it out.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:40 AM   #2
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: anger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Have you ever had extreme anger? I don't know how to describe it but you get this feeling in your head like you're going to explode if you don't let it out.

Only happened to me a couple times. One time I cried b/c i was so angry but w/e it happens. The other time i just kept it to myself.

Now I am a pretty chill guy so I dont really get angry over stuff unless someone really screws me over hardcore.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:43 AM   #3
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
i punched a cement wall as hard as i could once. It got rid of the anger and replaced it with excruciating pain. I would advise against it though.
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:44 AM   #4
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeguykid
i punched a cement wall as hard as i could once. It got rid of the anger and replaced it with excruciating pain. I would advise against it though.

thats crazy dude lol
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:50 AM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol i have a hole in my bedroom wall that i made with a bat when i got really mad. Ironic part is i was gonna hit my OTHER wall but then i said F it and threw the bat and it hit the wall and made a hole in it. So the hole actually came once i cooled off
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:56 AM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

I like to take all my anger and frustration out with a cold one. definitely reccomend it. but when that doesn't work, sex does the trick. She thinks i'm role-playing.

Last edited by Targus™ : 07-08-2007 at 03:01 AM.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:56 AM   #7
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When I was about 10 I used to go camping all the time in the Rocky Mountains with my friends and their friends until there was like 30 of us kids and another 10 parents.

One day we were out on a hike and this annoying kid, Neal, kept bugging me until me adrenaline became so intense I completely lost control of my actions and swung my newly carved walking stick at his head. I forgot it was 5 feet long though and hit a tree instead, or so I thought. I eneded up knocking out some fat kid I didn't know named Jonathan in the head. I gave him a concussion severe enough that he had to be driven home that day. Whoops.

The best part was (no joke!) that Jonathan's mom was blind and on the trip with us. She started yelling at me but her eyes looking way past my shoulder and so of course I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that which made her even more angry.

Ahhhh, to be young again.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:10 AM   #8
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I'm a quiet guy and usually calm my friends down when they are about to explode but just this year, I just snapped. We were playing hockey( which I hate!) in P.E and some kid who I despise (he was actually a teacher's assistant for the semester) swung at my d*ck to be funny with his stick and it hit the tip. I was down for like 20 seconds and everyone was kind of oblivious to what happened so I immediately got up and started running in his direction and I started shoving him and cursing at him.

He just kept looking at me and I could tell he wanted to swing at me and he had his fists all clenched so I told him to do it several times while a bunch of people had to restrain me. I didn't know I had that in me and needless to say, I got suspended for a day. He later apologized but that didn't make much difference since I still despise him. No joke, that pain was terrible.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:06 AM   #9
iggy_needs_help
I brick open layups

iggy_needs_help has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
lol i have a hole in my bedroom wall that i made with a bat when i got really mad. Ironic part is i was gonna hit my OTHER wall but then i said F it and threw the bat and it hit the wall and made a hole in it. So the hole actually came once i cooled off

I also have a hole in my bedroom wall. I actually took my door, smashed it through the little spring thing that is supposed to stop the door from hitting the wall, broke the spring, then put a hole in the wall a bit bigger than the size of a golf ball.

I don't even remember what I was mad at so when I look back at it, it was all pretty stupid and now I have a hole in my bedroom wall.

With that said, I don't get that mad anymore.
iggy_needs_help is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:12 AM   #10
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's only happened to me twice in my life. One time in highschool I get hold down by three people and had a moldy ham & cheese sandwich rubbed in my face. Naturally I felt quite violated and absolutly lost it. I started screaming and ended up chasing on of them down, tripped him up and started smashing his head into the ground.

Second time someone made a smarky remark at me and for some reason it really bugged me so I leaped over and started choking him.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: