Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-08-2007, 03:27 AM   #1
Excentric
Banned

Excentric has decent reputation
Default White men who were born in the 40's had to go through the most changes

The typical 65 year old white man.

Born in the 40's and his first job was all guys like him. All white men. Smoking unfiltered cigarettes in the office and drinking scotch. Smacking their secretary's ass as she walked out of his office, then going home and his wife got everything ironed and vacuumed, a steak and a nice beer ready for him.His kids are at the table nice and are drinking milk while eating Brussels sprouts. Life is all good.

Suddenly black people move next door and the new woman he hires wants respect. No smack to the ass? Alright. Now he can't smoke at work and has to get rid of the scotch? Black people are now working at his office and they make more money than him? Very frustrated that day, he gets pulled over for speeding by a black cop. Now his kids are grown and are dating Puerto Ricans? His granddaughter just got pregnant by an Arab dude and his grandson listens to Young Joc. Suddenly the new candidate for president is a woman and a black guy.

I didn't copy and paste this from somewhere else, I'm sorry if I offended anyone but you can't tell me 50% of them aren't racist. They were forced to lose.
Excentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:38 AM   #2
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: White men who were born in the 40's had to go through the most changes

Yeah so what...... Awww boo hoo poor guy can't sexually harass his secretary and has to stop being such a bigot.

im white.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:40 AM   #3
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: White men who were born in the 40's had to go through the most changes

What?

Are you saying the early baby boomers have had it hard? I don't know where to begin with that.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:23 AM   #4
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

For some reason, I'd take that over being hosed down in the streets by police when I'm protesting for equal rights.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:30 AM   #5
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

lol, suddenly huh?

my fav part was "Black people are now working at his office and they make more money than him"... wow
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:33 AM   #6
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

LOL i hope this is sarcasm on the plight of the white man otherwise its just stupid.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:34 AM   #7
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah, being a white male is a real b*tch these days.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: