Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-08-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Hottest 90s sitcom actresses...

I am very bored, as you can tell and I was thinking about how hot some of the chicks were on shows like Saved by the Bell and other shows like Topanga from Boy Meets World, Al from Step by Step, Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years.

Who do you think was the hottest?
Kelly Kapowski

Topanga

Al (Christine Lakin) from Step by Step

Winnie Cooper

ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:57 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hottest 90s sitcom actresses...

All I know is, I had the hots for DJ off of Full House when I was a kid
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:02 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

lmao... I forgot about her. She did get hot towards the end of the show. The girl who played Stephanie is really hot right now.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #4
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Topanga for sure. :)
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:01 AM   #5
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
lmao... I forgot about her. She did get hot towards the end of the show. The girl who played Stephanie is really hot right now.

Hell yeah, I had a major crush on Stephanie back in the day.

Kelly Kapowski wins hands down though.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:46 AM   #6
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

What about Hillary and Ashley from Fresh Prince?

And I think Lisa passed Kelly on Saved by the Bell.

But in the end, I think I have to go with Al from Step By Step.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:47 AM   #7
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Hillary from Fresh Prince.

The chick from Happily Ever After.

Kelly from Married ... With Children.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:54 AM   #8
Kobe24Bryant
Kids at the park dunk on me

Kobe24Bryant has an OK reputation so far

Kobe24Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:55 AM   #9
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Hillary from Fresh Prince.

The chick from Happily Ever After.

Kelly from Married ... With Children.

She always seemed a little trashy for my taste but there's no denying that bod. Early 90's clothes were so awful

Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:20 AM   #10
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Holy **** that's Winnie cooper in the pic??!?!?!?!?!

I used to have a massive crush on her. I heard she became some kind of math genius. Any other pics??
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:27 AM   #11
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tatyana Ali from fresh prince:

Nikki Cox from unhappily ever after:

Larisa, Third rock from the sun
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:27 AM   #12
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Winnie got hot!!!
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:16 AM   #13
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

I gotta add miss brandy/moesha who was a FOX back in the day.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:36 AM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I gotta add miss brandy/moesha who was a FOX back in the day.
Man, I had the biggest boy crush on Moesha back in like 96/97 when the show first started.

I wanted to lose my Virgnia to her. I remember when I met her at Sharpstown Mall in Houston once. I think I had my first ever organism in my shorts.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:17 PM   #15
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Is subject based on how the girls look now or how they looked back when the show was on? If the latter is the case then Ashley should not be included.

A few others:

Hillary banks was hot back then. I've always found her attractive on "Fresh Prince". She was so ultra-feminine.

The waitress from Malcolm and Eddie had ass for dayz.

The principal from the Steve Harvey show
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: