Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 07-14-2006, 04:15 AM   #16
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

You guys are acting like a bunch of high school girls arguing over who has a pretty dress-the topic is about a trade not bashing eachother's team. STFU.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:39 AM   #17
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

I as a laker fan would like to appologize for everything that has happen here. laker fans are still living in the past once we stop doing that we could move foward and win more championships. i never really liked the kings but i respected them because they were a threat but thats in the past both teams are trying to move foward. the sooner laker fans realize it the better it will be for the team.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 10:57 AM   #18
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32
I as a laker fan would like to appologize for everything that has happen here. laker fans are still living in the past once we stop doing that we could move foward and win more championships. i never really liked the kings but i respected them because they were a threat but thats in the past both teams are trying to move foward. the sooner laker fans realize it the better it will be for the team.
As a laker fan you sold out. The Kings fans have nothing but hate for the Lakers. Their jealousy of the Lakers cause them to talk sheet whenever they can (trust me I live in Sacto) Trust me I moved forward I know everything thats going on with the lake show, do you? Remember one thing we have a past the Kings Dont
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:33 PM   #19
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
As a laker fan you sold out. The Kings fans have nothing but hate for the Lakers. Their jealousy of the Lakers cause them to talk sheet whenever they can (trust me I live in Sacto) Trust me I moved forward I know everything thats going on with the lake show, do you? Remember one thing we have a past the Kings Dont
No he didn't he just decided not to be an ass on a message board and start a flame war. I don't like the lakers but I know Kobe is insanely talented and that they're not a bad team, you don't see me going around and trash talking them every chance I get on here. I have other things to worry/think about like my own team.
Old 07-15-2006, 12:45 AM   #20
Snoopy
I brick open layups

Snoopy has an OK reputation so far

that trade is hot garbage
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:12 AM   #21
BRONX-BOMBER$
Banned

BRONX-BOMBER$ has an OK reputation so far
Default whatta fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Kobe#1fan
You shut up and hope artest doesn't start any brawls phil was more important to the lakers than shaq. ya'll are better than us you are about to lose Bonzi wells, you have a rookie headcoach, and to top it all off a walking timebomb is in your locker room. yes ron fartest

Some un-educated bastard needs to look ALL the way back to 2002 when the apparent "rookie" head coach took a bunch of no good loser Golden State to an almost .500 record... Do some research before you talk all loud about LALA land in a forum dedicated to the real city of the Killas... SACTOWN
BRONX-BOMBER$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 08:37 PM   #22
mr. crossover
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mr. crossover has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac#1
U got championship banners because of shaq, but now miami is the new champion while the los angeles kobe's are a bunch of losers!!!
lets count the years before LA get another championship!!!
Sacramento is a much better team right now, and those players (mihn, george and cook) dont worth a &@$*+

man those defeats in the playoffs by the LAKERS really did damage to someones brain cells .
kobe,rick fox,ron harper, brian shaw played major rolls during our championship run. but i can understand how you SAC FANS can forget about my guys on that LOS ANGELES LAKERS CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM, you know someone like ROBERT HORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!
mr. crossover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 08:42 PM   #23
mr. crossover
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mr. crossover has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32

ur softer than the stick of butter in my fridge!!!
mr. crossover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:42 PM   #24
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
No he didn't he just decided not to be an ass on a message board and start a flame war. I don't like the lakers but I know Kobe is insanely talented and that they're not a bad team, you don't see me going around and trash talking them every chance I get on here. I have other things to worry/think about like my own team.
Bro dont take it so serious just having fun, stops you guys from talking about how much you hate Kenny Thomas
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:02 AM   #25
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Default Shiiity Trade Idea that wont happen

Wont happen for a number of reasons.

1. Why would the Maloofs help their rivals the Fakers?

2. Too complicated. Both Bonzi and Devean George are FAs.
If the Kings wanted George they could sign him for nothing to the LLE after
they sign Bonzi.

3. Trade doesnt benefit Kings. Bonzi >>> Mihm, George, and Cook.
His D and offensive energy gave the Spurs fits last year. The
Kings will bring him back.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:25 PM   #26
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Exclamation Sing the harmony of souls....bring in the blasts of courage and wealth...

Mihm is the only player we would actually want...Cook is a freaking Slava Medvakkadoadeknedo #2. Everytime he touches the ball, he shoots. devean George is just...I don't like him.

Mihm would be the only one to benefit the Kings but....I wouldn't trade Bonzi...I want him to stay..
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:46 AM   #27
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Talking Time to start.....dance?>

Well for starters...I do...and I like it here..but I'm not one of those country folk who are voting against the arena...that shlt just pisses the hell out of me. @#$%!
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:12 PM   #28
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. crossover
man those defeats in the playoffs by the LAKERS really did damage to someones brain cells .
kobe,rick fox,ron harper, brian shaw played major rolls during our championship run. but i can understand how you SAC FANS can forget about my guys on that LOS ANGELES LAKERS CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM, you know someone like ROBERT HORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!

Love robert Horry...i watched that game where horry drained that 3 to tie the series...it was a thing of beauty...that laker team was the shyt...pretty traumatizing to sac fans i guess
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:56 AM   #29
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

The monarchs won a title before sac town
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:55 AM   #30
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
The monarchs won a title before sac town

Great for them, now **** off.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: