Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2006, 11:52 PM   #76
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default

[quote=Jerm]Please show me where it says that it "treats" cancer in that article because I don't see it. Thanks you and make sure yuu show me with immediate effect.

Quote:

Marijuana isn't addictive?...How old are you?...Have you smoke Marijuana before?...Met people who have smoked it before?...How can you say it's not addictive?...As this thread progresses, you guys pull out more dumb points. I guess I've chased you guys into a corner like rats and you're searching for a lifeline...

Marijuana has strong withdrawal effects and you better know that before you go try it.

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/marijuana.html


Marijuana doesn't have a specific chemical inside of it like Tobacco's Niccotine to makjes it's user "addicted". That only explains people are addicted to the high like they are addicted to video games, they like it.

Quote:
Study: Marijuana Not Addictive, Not a Gateway Drug

From Drug War Rant [via Avedon Carol at Sideshow]:

The recent study comparing marijuana use in San Francisco and Amsterdam is a real blow to the drug warriors. Not only did it show that prohibition does not reduce marijuana use, there were a couple of other very interesting things in the study. The full report is now available online as text and as a pdf with graphs.

....Note that in the city where prohibition is the rule, there is significantly higher rates of experimentation with other drugs. As opposed to the gateway theory, this indicates that prohibition actually increases the likelihood of using other illicit drugs. As the study notes: The �separation of markets,� in which lawfully regulated cannabis distribution reduces the likelihood that people seeking cannabis will be drawn into deviant subcultures where �hard drugs� also are sold is one public health objective of Dutch decriminalization.

TalkLeft
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:53 PM   #77
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm
 
Jerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Okokomaiko
Posts: 965
Jerm has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
are you serious, you dirty little shtt

Serious about what?...I smeel pu$$y around here. Gotta go get my condom incase any girls are gonna be getting laid tonight. I'll be 5th in line because 5 is my lucky number.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:54 PM   #78
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default

Shut up Jerm
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:58 PM   #79
Kobe24
Banned
 
Kobe24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 6,188
Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default

Jerm doesn't even wash his cornrows.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:58 PM   #80
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm
 
Jerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Okokomaiko
Posts: 965
Jerm has an OK reputation so far
Default

XXNexusXX, I now know that you can't be older than 17 and don't have any friends who have touched Marijuana in their lives. First you stated it wasn't addictive and now you're claiming it has no chemicals in it like ciggarete has Nicotine... Geez!
Quote:
• Research has now established that marijuana is addictive. Each year, more teens enter treatment with a primary diagnosis of marijuana dependence than for all other illicit drugs combined. Over sixty percent of teens admitted to drug treatment cite marijuana as their primary substance of abuse.

• Research also shows that marijuana use is three times more likely to lead to dependence among adolescents than among adults.

• Research indicates that the earlier kids start using marijuana, the more likely they are to become dependent on this or other illicit drugs later in life.

• The proportion of admissions for primary marijuana abuse increased from 6% in 1992 to 64% percent of admissions in 2002. Almost half (46 percent) of the people admitted for marijuana were under 20 years old. Of those admitted for treatment for primary marijuana dependence, 56 percent had first used the drug by age 14, and 26 percent had begun by age 12.

• Even marijuana proponents acknowledge that marijuana use is harmful for teens. Allen St. Pierre, the executive director of NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marjuana Laws) recently stated that "One can argue before a young person reaches full brain development in their early 20's, they should not use or have legal access to marijuana." (The Ledger, Lakeland Florida , January 3, 2005 ).

• Scientists have proven that marijuana users experience changes in the flow of blood to their brains. Ronald Herning of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) found that marijuana smokers may suffer from narrowed blood vessels in their brains, possibly explaining why smokers experience memory and thinking problems. (reported in the Chicago Sun Times, February 8, 2005 ).

http://www.justthinktwice.com/factfi...isHarmless.cfm


Quote:
What Are the Effects of Marijuana?
In the debate surrounding the possible legalization of marijuana, perhaps the most contentious issue involves its effects, on the individual and on the group. No one argues that marijuana is not a mood-altering, mind-altering substance. But so is alcohol, which is legal. Critics of legalization have claimed that marijuana is addictive, kills brain cells, ruins health, and, perhaps worst of all, leads to the use of harder drugs. How much of this is true? Before reading the following section, discuss the implications of each claim.



Is It Highly Addictive?
A recent study shows that marijuana is most addictive to people under the age of 25. That is, marijuana users in that age group indicate several factors that point to addiction, including a feeling of dependence and requiring more and more marijuana to get high. After the age of 25, susceptibility to addiction falls with age, along the same lines as alcohol. The addictive powers of both these substances, however, pales in comparison with those of tobacco, whose addictive powers begin stronger and increase with a person’s age.



Does It Kill Brain Cells?
Studies show no long-term brain damage caused by marijuana use. They do show that users of marijuana are slightly less able to adapt to changing rules in tests. This in itself is not a terrible handicap. But users do tend to lose their motivation. Many heavy marijuana users do badly at work, drop out of school, and develop psychiatric problems. But does marijuana cause these problems or do troubled individuals gravitate toward marijuana? One thing is certain: nobody can excel, or even cope with ordinary study or work tasks while under the influence. Heavy alcohol users demonstrate a similar lack of motivation.



Does It Ruin Your Health?
A survey conducted by the Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse revealed that during 1992, 732 deaths in Canada could be attributed to illegal drugs, including both marijuana and hard drugs. These deaths were a result of suicide, poisoning (overdoses), and AIDS deaths resulting from the use of contaminated needles. During the same period, 6701 Canadians died because of alcohol use. The causes of death included alcohol poisoning, cirrhosis of the liver, violent behaviour, and car accidents involving alcohol. During the same period, 33 500 Canadians died because they smoked cigarettes, largely from lung cancer. To be fair, of the three substances, the latter two are legal and considered socially acceptable and are therefore consumed by far more Canadians than are illegal drugs.

When considering marijuana alone, scientists note that one cannot die by taking too much marijuana (as one can with alcohol or hard drugs). Nor is there a tendency to violence in marijuana users. As for marijuana’s ability to damage the lungs, studies contradict each other. It seems clear that chronic use can cause cancer. Also, marijuana users who smoke two or three joints a day cough and wheeze just as much as cigarette smokers who go through 20 cigarettes a day. Nonetheless, a 1997 study conducted for the World Health Organization concluded that “there are good reasons for saying that [cannabis] would be unlikely to seriously rival the public health risks of alcohol and tobacco even if as many people used cannabis as now drink alcohol or smoke tobacco.” Scientists at the WHO, however, excluded this statement from the final report, claiming that “the reliability and public health significance of such comparisons are doubtful.”

http://www.cbc.ca/newsinreview/apr98...na/addictn.htm


I didn't want to go to this length but I see that I have to educate ignorant KIDS. Help out the people when you can.

I thought I was arguing with adults that knew basic facts but man was I wrong.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:02 AM   #81
Too_Cool
Great young streetballer
 
Too_Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 531
Too_Cool has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
What the hell is wrong with Marijuana? Jesus christ...


Too_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:02 AM   #82
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default

Shut up Jerm, you are the most ignorant poster, here.

Can't be older than 17? I'm in my Junior year of College, buddy.

Oh not to mention, you didn't name a single chemical that's addictive in Marijuana scientifically. Your only saying it's addictve because people like it, congrats! Idiot.

Quote:
Marijuana has never been the "gateway drug for those who were happy with the relaxation and sedation that Cannabis gives to the smoker. For those who sought to get stupid or blotto, marijuana was not enough. It was not as easily accessible as alcohol either because of it's various states of misdemeanor or felony, depending on which state you lived in.

For those who do not wish to be out of control or morally unwary, marijuana offered a quiet unassuming high that allowed one to be creative or thoughtful or just relaxed from head to toe.

I worked at Atascadero State Hospital for ten years and in that ten years I worked with some of the most heinous offenders in this state and I never met one inmate who was there for violent sexual or just violent crimes committed while smoking Marijuana. In fact, I never met one inmate who was there for committing crimes of any kind while indulging in Cannabis. However, that bottle courage was in every one of the inmates that I knew and spoke with no matter what their crimes. Some did smoke marijuana after drinking themselves stupid on alcohol, but not one of them was there for crimes of marijuana.

Marijuana can be grown anywhere in any state, because all you need is air, dirt and water. It is a weed. It does not cause moral decay nor does it make you want to bed strangers. It does not make people commit crimes because anyone who has ever smoked "dope will tell you that tomorrow is good enough for responsibility and tomorrow never comes when you smoke daily. Banks are not robbed, people are not murdered, cars are not driven too fast and men do not rape their friends while smoking marijuana.

Marijuana does not put money in the coffers of the states. Marijuana does not sell security systems, it does not put people in jail for years and years (unless you are in the state of Texas) it does not contribute to crime in any major way, which is not good for the New World Order. Most of America's economy is based on the sale of arms, munitions, and wars. Marijuana does not contribute to this either. So it is not popular with the Repugnant Party that presently rules this land from their daily imbibing in alcohol and the rude shenanigans that follow one's alcohol consumption..

Marijuana does not make you hung over and mean. It does not make you want to punch out your boss, your mate or physically and sexually abuse your children. Marijuana does not allow one to be hateful and rude to those who care for you, and seldom does one have to apologize for one's unruly and often obnoxious behavior.

Marijuana is a contributor to the betterment of those who are terminally or chronically ill. It is not as expensive as the drugs that obliterate one's consciousness, it allows movement and mobility without knocking one down in the dirt. You are not in a quandary about what you did the night before and who you did it with.

Alcohol is an instant disinhibitor and causes moral decay after three beers or highballs. As it toxifies your brain with decrepitude and ugly thoughts, one is tempted to kill, rob, rape or generally wreak havoc on those around you. After three drinks you start thinking about bedding strangers with no thought of the reality of HIV or AIDS. Alcohol does more to break up marriages, families, jobs and friendships than all of the other drugs on the planet combined. Anyone can acquire it by getting off the freeway and going to the local Stop and Rob. It is accepted in society because it is legal, not because it is safe. And who the heck thought up the Tobacco, Alcohol and Firearms part of the government?

Now that all alcohols are Genetically Modified, the effects that they cause are worse than the effects were ten years ago. Look at the student
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:03 AM   #83
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default

Continued...
Quote:
population at Cal-Poly that has caused so much harm and destruction at the wonderful Poly Royale and Mardi Gras. These formerly wonderful community gatherings used to bring money to the Central Coast through tourism. Both have been canceled because the drunken student melee that turns over cars and throw bottles through windows just to hear the glass shatter. They have wreaked moderate destruction in the lives and property of the people of San Luis Obispo. This causes massive amounts of money to be spent on Police in Riot Gear and Swat Teams that have to wade through all of the mayhem and arrest the wrong people. Not the drunks as much as the spectators. It is easier to contain someone who is in shock at being arrested than those who fight tooth and nail for their freedom. When was the last time you saw a police car that said "To protect and Serve?

Those are the things that we need to consider before making a hideous and irrational vote of no to those who need the sanctity of marijuana to help their diseases and the side effects suffered to the Chemo Therapy of those diseases. When was the last time you knew or heard of someone who did not die of Cancer? The uranium in the ground all over this county under the US government owned property is enough to make one pause and realize that this county has a seriously high rate of Cancer. In l985 it was estimated that 70% of the people who lived here did have, does have or died from cancer. That is the New Pandemic and chances are that you will need marijuana someday if you continue to live in this county. Call your local Cancer society or ask your doctor about this. Then look at the obits in the local newspapers.

Marijuana has been successfully used all over Europe, England, Australia and even Russia for those who cannot tolerate the potassium depleting drugs for high blood pressure, or for those who need to see because of Glaucoma. It also allows the dying to maintain full consciousness prior to their demise. It lowers pain levels and it helps cancer patients who vomit mercilessly and too often from their Chemo-Therapy.

It is also important to note that Utzi (the iceman found in the Alps) was wearing clothing made of hemp. Hemp was grown by anyone who had forty or more acres of land in this country by Senate orders. The hemp, though low grade, was used for rope for our war efforts, as paper, and has a myriad of uses other than smoking. It would stop the need for most tree-cutting for paper; it can be turned into fuel for cars like corn and soy. It grows high and fast, it does not deplete the soil and does not require pesticides and other chemicals. It is useful for makeup and other household products. In a word, the growth of hemp is not hard, expensive or detrimental to the environment.

You may not like marijuana, but in the general scheme of things, Mother Nature makes it and man makes all of the other drugs and alcohols. Which one should you trust and put in your body?

Quote:
Marijuana has never been the "gateway drug for those who were happy with the relaxation and sedation that Cannabis gives to the smoker. For those who sought to get stupid or blotto, marijuana was not enough. It was not as easily accessible as alcohol either because of it's various states of misdemeanor or felony, depending on which state you lived in.

For those who do not wish to be out of control or morally unwary, marijuana offered a quiet unassuming high that allowed one to be creative or thoughtful or just relaxed from head to toe.

I worked at Atascadero State Hospital for ten years and in that ten years I worked with some of the most heinous offenders in this state and I never met one inmate who was there for violent sexual or just violent crimes committed while smoking Marijuana. In fact, I never met one inmate who was there for committing crimes of any kind while indulging in Cannabis. However, that bottle courage was in every one of the inmates that I knew and spoke with no matter what their crimes. Some did smoke marijuana after drinking themselves stupid on alcohol, but not one of them was there for crimes of marijuana.

Marijuana can be grown anywhere in any state, because all you need is air, dirt and water. It is a weed. It does not cause moral decay nor does it make you want to bed strangers. It does not make people commit crimes because anyone who has ever smoked "dope will tell you that tomorrow is good enough for responsibility and tomorrow never comes when you smoke daily. Banks are not robbed, people are not murdered, cars are not driven too fast and men do not rape their friends while smoking marijuana.

Marijuana does not put money in the coffers of the states. Marijuana does not sell security systems, it does not put people in jail for years and years (unless you are in the state of Texas) it does not contribute to crime in any major way, which is not good for the New World Order. Most of America's economy is based on the sale of arms, munitions, and wars. Marijuana does not contribute to this either. So it is not popular with the Repugnant Party that presently rules this land from their daily imbibing in alcohol and the rude shenanigans that follow one's alcohol consumption..

Marijuana does not make you hung over and mean. It does not make you want to punch out your boss, your mate or physically and sexually abuse your children. Marijuana does not allow one to be hateful and rude to those who care for you, and seldom does one have to apologize for one's unruly and often obnoxious behavior.

Marijuana is a contributor to the betterment of those who are terminally or chronically ill. It is not as expensive as the drugs that obliterate one's consciousness, it allows movement and mobility without knocking one down in the dirt. You are not in a quandary about what you did the night before and who you did it with.

Alcohol is an instant disinhibitor and causes moral decay after three beers or highballs. As it toxifies your brain with decrepitude and ugly thoughts, one is tempted to kill, rob, rape or generally wreak havoc on those around you. After three drinks you start thinking about bedding strangers with no thought of the reality of HIV or AIDS. Alcohol does more to break up marriages, families, jobs and friendships than all of the other drugs on the planet combined. Anyone can acquire it by getting off the freeway and going to the local Stop and Rob. It is accepted in society because it is legal, not because it is safe. And who the heck thought up the Tobacco, Alcohol and Firearms part of the government?

Now that all alcohols are Genetically Modified, the effects that they cause are worse than the effects were ten years ago. Look at the student population at Cal-Poly that has caused so much harm and destruction at the wonderful Poly Royale and Mardi Gras. These formerly wonderful community gatherings used to bring money to the Central Coast through tourism. Both have been canceled because the drunken student melee that turns over cars and throw bottles through windows just to hear the glass shatter. They have wreaked moderate destruction in the lives and property of the people of San Luis Obispo. This causes massive amounts of money to be spent on Police in Riot Gear and Swat Teams that have to wade through all of the mayhem and arrest the wrong people. Not the drunks as much as the spectators. It is easier to contain someone who is in shock at being arrested than those who fight tooth and nail for their freedom. When was the last time you saw a police car that said "To protect and Serve?

Those are the things that we need to consider before making a hideous and irrational vote of no to those who need the sanctity of marijuana to help their diseases and the side effects suffered to the Chemo Therapy of those diseases. When was the last time you knew or heard of someone who did not die of Cancer? The uranium in the ground all over this county under the US government owned property is enough to make one pause and realize that this county has a seriously high rate of Cancer. In l985 it was estimated that 70% of the people who lived here did have, does have or died from cancer. That is the New Pandemic and chances are that you will need marijuana someday if you continue to live in this county. Call your local Cancer society or ask your doctor about this. Then look at the obits in the local newspapers.

Marijuana has been successfully used all over Europe, England, Australia and even Russia for those who cannot tolerate the potassium depleting drugs for high blood pressure, or for those who need to see because of Glaucoma. It also allows the dying to maintain full consciousness prior to their demise. It lowers pain levels and it helps cancer patients who vomit mercilessly and too often from their Chemo-Therapy.

It is also important to note that Utzi (the iceman found in the Alps) was wearing clothing made of hemp. Hemp was grown by anyone who had forty or more acres of land in this country by Senate orders. The hemp, though low grade, was used for rope for our war efforts, as paper, and has a myriad of uses other than smoking. It would stop the need for most tree-cutting for paper; it can be turned into fuel for cars like corn and soy. It grows high and fast, it does not deplete the soil and does not require pesticides and other chemicals. It is useful for makeup and other household products. In a word, the growth of hemp is not hard, expensive or detrimental to the environment.

You may not like marijuana, but in the general scheme of things, Mother Nature makes it and man makes all of the other drugs and alcohols. Which one should you trust and put in your body?

Jerm Owned again.

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 07-12-2006 at 12:25 AM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:05 AM   #84
SYOrangeMan
I brick open layups
 
SYOrangeMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 37
SYOrangeMan has an OK reputation so far
Default

Melo can do whatever he wants, he can blaze or whatever. But the catch is, he has to keep it on the down low and not get caught at all!
SYOrangeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:07 AM   #85
Kobe24
Banned
 
Kobe24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 6,188
Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYOrangeMan
Melo can do whatever he wants, he can blaze or whatever. But the catch is, he has to keep it on the down low and not get caught at all!

It wasn't even his
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:07 AM   #86
BlockAHoe
I airball my layups
 
BlockAHoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 24
BlockAHoe has no real reputation yet.
Default

Jerm obviousily just likes to argue, take it for what it's worth... He would argue that water isn't wet, that jesus was a black woman, and that the cream filling in twinkies isn't really cream at all (is it?). As to the topic at hand, I don't have any evidence, but I think it may have cured a rash on my balls (who knows)....
BlockAHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:08 AM   #87
Too_Cool
Great young streetballer
 
Too_Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 531
Too_Cool has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
You may not like marijuana, but in the general scheme of things, Mother Nature makes it and man makes all of the other drugs and alcohols. Which one should you trust and put in your body?

Mother nature also makes the poisonous venom in raattle snakes....
Too_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:19 AM   #88
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm
 
Jerm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Okokomaiko
Posts: 965
Jerm has an OK reputation so far
Default

What are you talking about Nexus?...You must be flunking out of school. Mother nature also makes tobacco, there's palm wine they have in troipical regions, mother nature also makes that and it's an alcoholic drink. I don't see what point you were trying to make.

You're incredibly not smart. Hit the books fool before you hit the road due to addiction.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:22 AM   #89
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default

If I'm so stupid, how come I'm in college and your sitting home, being an unempoyed dropout, not arguing any facts I present to you?

Shut up Jerm, You are a complete idiot, it's your type that give "us" a bad name.

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 07-12-2006 at 12:27 AM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:24 AM   #90
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
Mother nature also makes tobacco,

But it doesn't make Niccotine, no? Idiot, I was contradicting your "point", if you can even call it one.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy