Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2007, 12:13 AM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Making the Band 4?

Has anyone caught any episodes of this seasons Making the Band 4. I watched an episode last night and it looks like it might be another classic like Making the Band 2 with Ness, Chopper, Freddrick, Dylan and all those others.

By classic I mean the shows/series and not the actual group The Band.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Making the Band 4?

they did the intro song. and who ever got picked did that. so i say it should be a good group. i mean danity kane was a so so group but this one sounded legit...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:28 AM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
they did the intro song. and who ever got picked did that. so i say it should be a good group. i mean danity kane was a so so group but this one sounded legit...
I could care less how the group sounds, I'm talking about on a pure entertainment level. Will it be like Making the Band 2, them walking Uptown to get cheese cake, Ness and Freddrick fighting every episode, stuff like that.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:04 AM   #4
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I could care less how the group sounds, I'm talking about on a pure entertainment level. Will it be like Making the Band 2, them walking Uptown to get cheese cake, Ness and Freddrick fighting every episode, stuff like that.

why are you on season's two nuts??? not one of those is making legitimate music. done.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #5
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I watched every episode so far. It's pretty sad that the white dude has more soul than all the black dudes combined.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:28 AM   #6
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

define soul? Yea, it's very entertaining though. i fail to believe Puff is losing money on these like he always claims he is, otherwise he wouldn't continue doing it. Funny thing is all these dudes are struggling just to get a shot while we see they can really sing and dudes like TPain and Akon are making millions, literally on damn near 2/3s of every song on the radio, and all they do is run their voice through a synthesizer/vocoder.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:36 AM   #7
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

The white dude seems like he actually sings from the heart while the others are singing just because they have to. Listen to him sing, he has IT but he doesn't have the image which sucks because I doubt he would sell many records if he was a solo artist. Luckily for him, it's a group thing. Did anyone watch the episode where that one dude was singing and then he got cut off and started talking about his grand-pa and was crying? I was damn near about to shed a tear.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:41 AM   #8
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
The white dude seems like he actually sings from the heart while the others are singing just because they have to. Listen to him sing, he has IT but he doesn't have the image which sucks because I doubt he would sell many records if he was a solo artist. Luckily for him, it's a group thing. Did anyone watch the episode where that one dude was singing and then he got cut off and started talking about his grand-pa and was crying? I was damn near about to shed a tear.
he got eliminated tonight. He could dance but not sing and even he knew it. I was surprised Puff let him continue on for so long
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: