Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2007, 05:25 PM   #16
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Scott Hall & Big Vito Return, WWE Injury, More

Hall had everything it took to become a huge star in this business on the level of The Rock, Austin, Hogan, etc. He had the look, the size, the charisma, mic skills, he was really good in the ring. He just let his drinking problem get in the way. I really do he has another really good run in the WWE or TNA (with Kevin Nash). The Outsiders having another run with the tag titles in TNA would be awesome.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:29 PM   #17
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Hall had everything it took to become a huge star in this business on the level of The Rock, Austin, Hogan, etc. He had the look, the size, the charisma, mic skills, he was really good in the ring. He just let his drinking problem get in the way. I really do he has another really good run in the WWE or TNA (with Kevin Nash). The Outsiders having another run with the tag titles in TNA would be awesome.
Weird Hall never held the World title in WWF or WCW.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:34 PM   #18
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

I know. It's ridiculous. He should have been WCW world champion in '98. He should have been the one to take the title off of Sting.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:49 PM   #19
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

I met hall about 7 years back when I watched wrestling and the wcw came over and hall and nash were in leicester square, seemed liek a cool enogh guy he looks like he has aged a lot thogh from then to his pic now, I still think I got his signed photo somewhere might have to dig that up.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #20
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
I met hall about 7 years back when I watched wrestling and the wcw came over and hall and nash were in leicester square, seemed liek a cool enogh guy he looks like he has aged a lot thogh from then to his pic now, I still think I got his signed photo somewhere might have to dig that up.

That's pretty cool. Who else here has met any wrestlers? I've met Hulk Hogan, Piper and Jimmy Hart.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:36 AM   #21
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
This is why drugs and alcohol are bad. Every promoter knew he was a flake so there was no way they'd let him win the World Title.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: