Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2007, 04:51 PM   #1
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board
Default Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Here, I present to you a place where all you hillbillies can talk about Pro Wrestling without messing up the rest of the forum.

Someone new sign to WWF? Post it here instead of creating a new thread.

Someone go aggro roid rage and murder their whole family? Post it here instead of creating a new thread.

Tips on maintaining your mullet? Post it here instead of creating a new thread.

Get your sibling pregnant and not sure who you should tell first? Your mom/sister or your dad/brother? Post it here instead of creating a new thread.

You broke your neck jumping off the roof of your trailer trying to perform a body slam? Post it here instead of creating a new thread.

You're welcome.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 04:57 PM   #2
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i only like wrestling when dere are tru thugz holding it dizzown.
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Is this where we should also discuss Nascar and country music?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:02 PM   #4
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far

i will join nascar and bring a real thug element to da racing tracks. turn tha rednecks into str8 up gangstas.
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:02 PM   #5
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC

No, just pro wrestling. I'll edit the thread after you guys show you can keep it in this thread.

Alot of us don't like wrestling and find it downright stupid and a waste of time, so to have a million wrestling threads in a forum we usually like is a little excessive. It brings the maturity level of this forum down A LOT.

I can't send a link to friends of mine and go "It's a great board with intelligent people" cause all they will see is the pro wrestling threads and laugh there ass off at intellgient people being here.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7
i only like wrestling when dere are tru thugz holding it dizzown.
Wrestling Thugs rob Booker T
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
No, just pro wrestling. I'll edit the thread after you guys show you can keep it in this thread.

Alot of us don't like wrestling and find it downright stupid and a waste of time, so to have a million wrestling threads in a forum we usually like is a little excessive. It brings the maturity level of this forum down A LOT.

I can't send a link to friends of mine and go "It's a great board with intelligent people" cause all they will see is the pro wrestling threads and laugh there ass off at intellgient people being here.

Um... you do know that there are some intelligent people that watch wrestling right? It's not just retarded hillbillies. I know plenty of people who watch and enjoy pro wrestling who are currently in college or have graduated college. I know some lawyers who watch it. There are even intelligent wrestlers who have college degrees who are in the WWE. Chris Nowinski graduated from Harvard. So to say that all wrestling fans are illiterate hillbillies is wrong.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:12 PM   #8
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Sorry, nope.

I like the other format better.

LeBron23 and others...keep doing your thing, I for one appreciate it.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:14 PM   #9
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
Um... you do know that there are some intelligent people that watch wrestling right? It's not just retarded hillbillies. I know plenty of people who watch and enjoy pro wrestling who are currently in college or have graduated college. I know some lawyers who watch it. There are even intelligent wrestlers who have college degrees who are in the WWE. Chris Nowinski graduated from Harvard. So to say that all wrestling fans are illiterate hillbillies is wrong.

There is no such thing as an educated adult who watches pro wrestling. Maybe a racist senator from the South, but that's it.

No way a doctor is going to come home from a long shift and turn on WWF to see what the ultimate warrior is up to. It's called self respect. You can say you know tons of them, but unless you have proof, then it means nothing.

The only people who watch wrestling are little kids and Southern hillbillies. THAT'S ALL.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:16 PM   #10
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HrBb...elated&search=

Bret Hart vs. Crush, Road to Wrestlemania X.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #11
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

You guys can't keep it to one thread? You really need to make a new thread for every wrestling thought you have?

Don't you have another forum you can visit that's just pro wrestling?

Alot of us here don't want to see tons of threads about pro wrestling.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:22 PM   #12
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Quote:
Topics don't usually last too long (20+ pages), so I see no reason to think an Official Pro Wrestling thread would. They all die and end up uncared for eventually.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #13
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
You guys can't keep it to one thread? You really need to make a new thread for every wrestling thought you have?

Don't you have another forum you can visit that's just pro wrestling?

But since there are tons of threads about pro wrestling doesn't that mean there are more people who do want to see threads about pro wrestling than don't?

This is after all the "off topic" forum. It's not like we're posting them in the NBA forum.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #14
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
:
Topics don't usually last too long (20+ pages), so I see no reason to think an Official Pro Wrestling thread would. They all die and end up uncared for eventually.

Then wouldn't it make more sense for them to have one thread that they can keep bumping instead of a bunch of random threads with 2 replies that just bump other topics off the board? Everyone wins in that case.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:33 PM   #15
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
But since there are tons of threads about pro wrestling doesn't that mean there are more people who do want to see threads about pro wrestling than don't?

This is after all the "off topic" forum. It's not like we're posting them in the NBA forum.

It's the same 5 people in each thread.

I think it woud be better for you guys to have a single thread that you can keep bumping instead of a bunch of different threads that are forgotten in a week and bump other more worthy topics off the board.

Think of it as your own personal trailer park, where you never have to venture off into the real world where you get bashed for your poor hygiene, bad teeth, and silly accents.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: