Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2014, 01:30 PM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Bullying stories

Do any of you care to share any bullying stories? Were you bullied or the bullier. Did you get revenge or apologize?

I didn't get bullied, but one day this bigger kid....not a tough kid, more like a big dork.....snatched a Star Trek Choose Your Own Adventure book from me. He started to tear one of the pages. When I reacted to grab it, he turned to run....Smack.....BOOOIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!....He got his bell rung as he ran into a pole. He dropped my book. That was pretty sweet.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #2
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bullying stories

One time this guy pretended he was giving me a handshake, but instead reached out and slapped me with a pizza slice.

Knocked that boy the f*ck out.
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #3
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has decent reputationriseagainst has decent reputation

when i was in high school football, most of my teammates would shower in the locker rooms after practice, which is not weird for me or anything, but i have always been so self conscious about my pen1s size, so i always just go home.

one rainy day after practicing in the mud, there was no possible way i would have gone home with mud all over me so i had no choice but to shower. Most players on the team were black, not a surprise there, as do every football team everywhere. I have always thought it was a myth that nigguhs have big d1cks, but dam,..... as i walked in there everyone one of those mofos had a flag pole hanging down between their legs. I was really intimidated. But i had no choice so i manned up and got naked. Walked inside the showers and they all turned and looked for a few seconds and a one by one they started to point and laugh at my pee pee..... i was flustered and quickly finished rinsing off and ran out.

The next day the news got passed out quickly around school that i have a small pen1s. This girl i have been talking to for a while who i was really into heard the news and stopped talking to me, saying "i don't date guys with 5 year old d1cks, you gotta be at least 8 inches to pound this cat." I was so hurt. Everywhere i went people point and laughed.....

Sorry this was so long, it gets worse but i don't want to waste anyone's time if no one wants to read the rest...
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #4
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was a bit of a politician when it came to bullies. I always stood up to the jocks and bullies because I always made sure that I could. Basically, I was ridiculously tall for my age in middle school, and made really good friends with all these future marines, so nobody ****ed with me.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #5
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
when i was in high school football, most of my teammates would shower in the locker rooms after practice, which is not weird for me or anything, but i have always been so self conscious about my pen1s size, so i always just go home.
I had the same problem.
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #6
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I got out of bullying as a kid when my victim turned on me. We were walking home from school and he was in front of me a few yards. I was letting him have it making fun of him non-stop. He finally turned around and walked right up and grabbed me by the shirt with both hands and threatened to throw me off the bridge we were crossing. lol He scare the shiite out of me that day and I went crying home. He became the bully and laughed as I cried in fear when he chased me all the way to my back gate. Ever since then I've had respect for people.

That dude eventually became a psycho spit-chew kicker/neonazi mix. I eventually stretched out and he knew not to mess with me any more as I left him alone too, but boyyyy was that lesson valuable for me in life as a kid. I guess it kept me from slapping wusses with slices of pizza later on :)
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:18 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my favorite bullying story

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:01 PM   #8
wakencdukest
Local High School Star

wakencdukest has decent reputationwakencdukest has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
my favorite bullying story

I love that story!
wakencdukest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:06 PM   #9
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

sweggeh posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysweggeh posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysweggeh posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I was harassed daily by this fat kid named D'Angelo Bailey, an eighth grader who acted obnoxious, cause his father boxes so everyday he'd shove me in the lockers. One day he came in the bathroom while I was pissin and had me in the position to beat me into submission. He banged my head against the urinal til he broke my nose, soaked my clothes in blood, grabbed me and choked my throat. I tried to plead and tell him, "We shouldn't beef"but he just wouldn't leave, he kept chokin me and I couldn't breathe. He looked at me and said, "You gonna die honkey!" The principal walked in ("What's going on in here?") and started helpin him stomp me. I made them think they beat me to death holdin my breath for like five minutes before they finally left. Then I got up and ran to the janitor's storage booth, kicked the door hinge loose and ripped out the four inch screws, grabbed some sharp objects, brooms, and foreign tools. "This is for every time you took my orange juice, or stole my seat in the lunchroom and drank my chocolate milk. Every time you tipped my tray and it dropped and spilt. I'm gettin you back bully! Now once and for good." I cocked the broomstick back and swung hard as I could and beat him over the head with it til I broke the wood knocked him down, stood on his chest with one foot..
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:10 PM   #10
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweggeh
I was harassed daily by this fat kid named D'Angelo Bailey, an eighth grader who acted obnoxious, cause his father boxes so everyday he'd shove me in the lockers. One day he came in the bathroom while I was pissin and had me in the position to beat me into submission. He banged my head against the urinal til he broke my nose, soaked my clothes in blood, grabbed me and choked my throat. I tried to plead and tell him, "We shouldn't beef"but he just wouldn't leave, he kept chokin me and I couldn't breathe. He looked at me and said, "You gonna die honkey!" The principal walked in ("What's going on in here?") and started helpin him stomp me. I made them think they beat me to death holdin my breath for like five minutes before they finally left. Then I got up and ran to the janitor's storage booth, kicked the door hinge loose and ripped out the four inch screws, grabbed some sharp objects, brooms, and foreign tools. "This is for every time you took my orange juice, or stole my seat in the lunchroom and drank my chocolate milk. Every time you tipped my tray and it dropped and spilt. I'm gettin you back bully! Now once and for good." I cocked the broomstick back and swung hard as I could and beat him over the head with it til I broke the wood knocked him down, stood on his chest with one foot..
Eminem
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: