Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-30-2015, 11:35 PM   #1
NBAplayoffs2001
Wolf of ISH

NBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Finished first 4 episodes of Season 1 of The Wire...

Show seems very promising but did anyone else have trouble watching more than one episode a day?

So far I really like Mcnulty and Avon Barksdale (mostly because I think the actor, Wood Harris, is a great actor).
NBAplayoffs2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:42 PM   #2
warriorfan
National High School Star

warriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Finished first 4 episodes of Season 1 of The Wire...

show is legit i still need to finish it
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:44 PM   #3
NBAplayoffs2001
Wolf of ISH

NBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNBAplayoffs2001 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
show is legit i still need to finish it

It has this really dark aura about it but I love that about it. It doesn't glorify "the game" at all.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:58 PM   #4
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great thread. Keep us updated.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:07 AM   #5
outbreak
I believe in Unicorns.

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No I watched the whole season in like 2 days. Addictive show.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:18 AM   #6
Hit_Em
I hit open 5-footers

Hit_Em has no real reputation yet.

just skip to the last 2 seasons.Thats what i did and i understood everything.Those are the best 2 seasons
Hit_Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:42 AM   #7
ZeN
Shaved Bearded Ladies

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit_Em
just skip to the last 2 seasons.Thats what i did and i understood everything.Those are the best 2 seasons
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:48 AM   #8
enayes
Teacher & Son

enayes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryenayes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryenayes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

don't do this
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:54 AM   #9
bballnoob1192
Born again Cavs fan

bballnoob1192 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
Show seems very promising but did anyone else have trouble watching more than one episode a day?

So far I really like Mcnulty and Avon Barksdale (mostly because I think the actor, Wood Harris, is a great actor).
McNulty dies in episode 5 JK
bballnoob1192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:59 AM   #10
outbreak
I believe in Unicorns.

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Don't do this
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:06 AM   #11
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Took me five years to watch the first few episodes.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:56 AM   #12
J Shuttlesworth
Can you live with it?

J Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Series will really start building soon. Be patient
J Shuttlesworth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:06 AM   #13
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

The series practically dies after season 3. First season takes a while to get going too.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:26 AM   #14
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You're a moron; season 4 is one of the best.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:54 AM   #15
NBAplayoffs2001
Wolf of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You're a moron; season 4 is one of the best.

I'm on Season 1 doe
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: