Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-24-2014, 02:35 PM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Bacon sign offensive to Muslim woman

They really need to integrate or get out. A sign deemed offensive? Diversity is a two way street so deal with it.

I can see the American citizen will soon declare war on Muslims even though I expect Americans to be better than that.

http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-new...693396#!bJo1ME
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:41 PM   #2
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is considered somewhat coolNumberSix is considered somewhat coolNumberSix is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Bacon sign offensive to Muslim woman

I would boycott this place for being such pυssies.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:44 PM   #3
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Political correctness is killing our country.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:47 PM   #4
Ball So Harden
Serious playground baller

Ball So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBall So Harden is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I call her share of bacon.
Ball So Harden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:50 PM   #5
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Islam needs bacon. They don't know what they're missing. Guarantee you terrorism and woman-beating goes down 50% within first bite.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:54 PM   #6
wakencdukest
Local High School Star

wakencdukest has decent reputationwakencdukest has decent reputation

Anyone who is offended by the mere spelling of a food they don't like is a piece of shit. I'm talking about Muslims in particular. What, the whole pork eating world must eradicate all evidence of pork ever existing so as not to hurt someones feelings? FOAD M*th@rF%ck#rs!
wakencdukest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:02 PM   #7
The Immortal
Bleed Wine & Gold

The Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputation

Slow news day?
The Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:02 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Says the white person who says he's discriminated against.

I'd think it would be more offensive if their were sausage.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:07 PM   #9
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Political correctness is killing our country.

This shit is just buck wild. No one was saying she should eat bacon or that her faith was incorrect or anything like that; it was just a sign with the word "bacon" on it. How the fvck is that offensive? What a stupid cvnt and shame on the restaurant for caving to her.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:47 PM   #10
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The problem is people and companies keep folding to these people.

They should have acknowledged and respectfully told her sorry but the sign stays.

Problem with these types is if they keep getting their way then they'll keep coming and get worse.

I mean seriously....one person was offended so you take it down?
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #11
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

If i was a muslim I would be concerned about muslims like this lady provoking hatred towards islam.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #12
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is considered somewhat coolNumberSix is considered somewhat coolNumberSix is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Says the white person who says he's discriminated against.

I'd think it would be more offensive if their were sausage.
Who? Me?

Was that before or after the time you said slavry should be legal?

Last edited by NumberSix : 08-24-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 03:54 PM   #13
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

I thought Muslim women are suppose to shut the hell up. Why are they so outspoken? Oh wait, they are living in a country that allows them to speak their mind and the first thing they do is get mad about the word bacon.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:22 PM   #14
BrownEye007
Great young streetballer

BrownEye007 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
This. I can't believe this dumb bitch actually got them to take it down.
BrownEye007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 04:23 PM   #15
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I thought Muslim women are suppose to shut the hell up. Why are they so outspoken? Oh wait, they are living in a country that allows them to speak their mind and the first thing they do is get mad about the word bacon.
When you go to the grocery store, if you see burka wearing women, don't buy bread. I always see them take the plastic tab off the bag and they stick their hand in a squeeze the bread and then put the tab back on the bag. They do it to like 5 different bags before they pick one. It's as if they're completely unaware that there's a date written down.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: