Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-21-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default delete

delete

Last edited by nathanjizzle : 07-21-2014 at 08:50 PM.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #2
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic has decent reputationOrlando Magic has decent reputation
Default Re: The story of how i finagled a date with a girl and my future wife.

If you confess feelings, you've given up the power. I learned that the hard way years ago. Typically not a wise idea to do that unless you know for a fact she's going to respond how you want her to.

All girls are different but very, very few want a guy that comes off as desperate, even if he isn't actually desperate. Perception is everything until they know you. Confessing your feelings to a girl you don't really know... is exactly that. Be careful.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:42 PM   #3
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This some Beta shit.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #4
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Uh.. I cant find nothing right with your logic. How do you get nervous on facebook to begin with?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:10 AM   #5
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
If you confess feelings, you've given up the power. I learned that the hard way years ago. Typically not a wise idea to do that unless you know for a fact she's going to respond how you want her to.

All girls are different but very, very few want a guy that comes off as desperate, even if he isn't actually desperate. Perception is everything until they know you. Confessing your feelings to a girl you don't really know... is exactly that. Be careful.

very true. i think its a psychological human thing. one person in a relationship(pre-relationship) is sweating the other real hard, the other is going to think they're desperate, they got it like that, and they can afford to play him a lot more. not everyone but a lot of people are like this, and looks/job/money matter too so its all a factor in relation to each other where it gets complicated.

its best to simplify it into don't ever sweat someone super hard, or say you love them early, play it lax and cool, even if u feel whipped and think she's the one, you gotta hold that in.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:28 AM   #6
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has decent reputation

Nate jizz is a lame.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM   #7
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

dammit why didnt anyone quote his original post before deletion? Can anyone summarize who got to read the OP?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:48 AM   #8
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
dammit why didnt anyone quote his original post before deletion? Can anyone summarize who got to read the OP?
Lets see if I remember:

He met a girl in okcupid.
He befriend her in facebook
He got nervous over facebook because she was cute. She unfriended him
He met her later and is trying some Beta crap to woo her again
Then he said meet my future wife.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM   #9
dr.hee
Decent college freshman

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Lets see if I remember:

He met a girl in okcupid.
He befriend her in facebook
He got nervous over facebook because she was cute. She unfriended him
He met her later and is trying some Beta crap to woo her again
Then he said meet my future wife.

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM   #10
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has an OK reputation so far

OP, why delete?
riseagainst is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My wife went from semi interested to super interested because after she visited me (and we had a great time in NY) I didn't call her for a few days because honestly, I was just busy. Work picked up. She basically wondered what she did wrong and what she needed to do instead. I definitely reccommend playing it a bit hard to get at times.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #12
Bandito
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
My wife went from semi interested to super interested because after she visited me (and we had a great time in NY) I didn't call her for a few days because honestly, I was just busy. Work picked up. She basically wondered what she did wrong and what she needed to do instead. I definitely reccommend playing it a bit hard to get at times.
He knows whats up
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: