Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2013, 12:56 AM   #1726
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole
 
MadeFromDust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I come from a dusty place.
Posts: 2,639
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Jeff Hardy quits again

/mustbedrugs
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:24 AM   #1727
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa
 
Loneshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 3rd Rock
Posts: 3,259
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
I actually think Luke harper is the star of that trio.
Same, just sucks he's 33 so WWE may not invest in pushing him more, but the dude is excellent, especially with this gimmick.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:27 AM   #1728
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa
 
Loneshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 3rd Rock
Posts: 3,259
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
Jeff Hardy quits again

/mustbedrugs

TNA had been weak lately, they weren't really doing anything with him. It sucks too because at one point a couple months back, both RAW and Impact were putting on quality TV, then no sooner than rumors surface of the Carters wanting out of wrestling TNA began to look like its old random self. The show is just boring right now, which is the worst thing it can; at least in the past when it was unorganized, it still had appealing aspects. Right now from top to bottom the show is boring.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:29 AM   #1729
Lebron23
3rd Greatest Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 3 NBA titles
Posts: 53,720
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Same, just sucks he's 33 so WWE may not invest in pushing him more, but the dude is excellent, especially with this gimmick.

Goldberg was 32 when he made his WCW debut, and won the title at age 33. Batista was 36 yrs.old when he became a main eventer.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 12-27-2013 at 01:32 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:35 AM   #1730
EricGordon23
Good college starter
 
EricGordon23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,350
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Well if Luke harper and cesaro don't have a good 2014 than I hope Aiden english gets called up to the big leagues this year. Dudes amazing and he is only 23
EricGordon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:36 AM   #1731
EricGordon23
Good college starter
 
EricGordon23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,350
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Same, just sucks he's 33 so WWE may not invest in pushing him more, but the dude is excellent, especially with this gimmick.

I feel like since he is a big guy that can actually wrestle they will at least give him a shot. plus his YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAHHH thing is so over as soon as he turns face people will be doing that all the time
EricGordon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:14 AM   #1732
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare
 
El Kabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,962
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
TNA had been weak lately, they weren't really doing anything with him. It sucks too because at one point a couple months back, both RAW and Impact were putting on quality TV, then no sooner than rumors surface of the Carters wanting out of wrestling TNA began to look like its old random self. The show is just boring right now, which is the worst thing it can; at least in the past when it was unorganized, it still had appealing aspects. Right now from top to bottom the show is boring.
They're taping TV in the UK soon and Hardy isn't allowed in the country due to his drug convictions, so they had to write him off. Lame way to do it, should have had Magnus beat the shit out of him so he could make a heroic babyface comeback once their in the states, instead of being a whiney girl who takes his ball and goes home.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:48 AM   #1733
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa
 
Loneshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 3rd Rock
Posts: 3,259
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
They're taping TV in the UK soon and Hardy isn't allowed in the country due to his drug convictions, so they had to write him off. Lame way to do it, should have had Magnus beat the shit out of him so he could make a heroic babyface comeback once their in the states, instead of being a whiney girl who takes his ball and goes home.

Exactly, its like they didn't even think about it.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:20 PM   #1734
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,345
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:36 PM   #1735
PullupJay
the inner machinations
 
PullupJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: of my mind are an enigma
Posts: 1,927
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
That's awesome
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:25 AM   #1736
PullupJay
the inner machinations
 
PullupJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: of my mind are an enigma
Posts: 1,927
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Brock returning tomorrow!
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:58 AM   #1737
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt
 
Wavves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,782
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Why would they announce Batista's return with the Royal Rumble just a month away? Why not keep it secret and then make him return in the rumble. He wouldn't even had to win the thing, just bring him out, let him destory everyone and make him look like a beast then he can be eliminated.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:48 AM   #1738
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!
 
BurningHammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: BMO Field
Posts: 9,300
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Stumbled upon Reid Flair's last match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsNAzAqMwAc

Damn, he did inherit a lot of his dad's selling skills. Heroin is a helluva drug.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:34 AM   #1739
EricGordon23
Good college starter
 
EricGordon23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,350
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
Why would they announce Batista's return with the Royal Rumble just a month away? Why not keep it secret and then make him return in the rumble. He wouldn't even had to win the thing, just bring him out, let him destory everyone and make him look like a beast then he can be eliminated.


woah your implying that the wwe writers use logic
EricGordon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:57 AM   #1740
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare
 
El Kabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,962
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Having Batista isn't going to pull a TV rating like hyping his appearance for weeks might. That's all they'd be looking at most likely.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy