Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-08-2011, 11:24 PM   #166
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Damn, script-loosen CM Punk is just awesome!
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:21 AM   #167
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Bad time to be a meathead wrestler in the WWE these days.

More than half of the superstars today would be cruiserweights 10-15 years ago. i.e. Miz, Kofi, Cody, Rey, Punk(borderline cruiserweight like Matt Hardy and Jericho), Bryan, Morrison, Christian, etc.
WWE is staying away from what they used to be, like an anti-bullying campaign while WWE used to employ guys like John Layfield or Bob Howard, or even the owner himself?

And drug policy seems to work really well.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #168
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Bill Simmons just referred to his boy CM Punk about the upcoming title match at Summerslam on PTI.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #169
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Bad time to be a meathead wrestler in the WWE these days.

More than half of the superstars today would be cruiserweights 10-15 years ago. i.e. Miz, Kofi, Cody, Rey, Punk(borderline cruiserweight like Matt Hardy and Jericho), Bryan, Morrison, Christian, etc.

TNA would probably sign these guys. David Hart Smith wants to become an MMA Fighter.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:56 PM   #170
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10020046.shtml
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #171
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Still, a big "PROBABLY".....
Old 08-12-2011, 02:28 AM   #172
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

the only good thing tna has going on right now is that tessmacher chick. her ass is really azztastic.

b1tch probably turned orlando jordan straight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3-LnxUz3s4
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:18 AM   #173
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

^^^^ Brooke Adams is really one of the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life
QuebecBaller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:33 PM   #174
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

The WWE career of Sin Cara aka the original Mistico may be over very soon. The Sin Cara gimmick is reportedly passed over to another Mexican wrestler using the name of Hunico in FCW since the Smackdown return.

Mistico sure has loads of talents, but he, unlike Hunico, can't cut the mic in English and had some troubles communicating with English speaking referees. Unless he gets a convincing manager, he will be gone very soon.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #175
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

has anyone read "The Wrestler in Real Life: Ric Flair's long steady decline"?

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...tler-real-life

a good back story about what ric flair has been going through the past 25 years. I knew he had a couple of run-ins, but not this many. He has a very long track record of poor judgment.

big corporations like the WWE, NFL, NBA, and such need to assign financial consultants to these guys. they burn through money like crazy. Ric Flair's story makes Antoine Walker's story sound like peanuts.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #176
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
has anyone read "The Wrestler in Real Life: Ric Flair's long steady decline"?

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...tler-real-life

a good back story about what ric flair has been going through the past 25 years. I knew he had a couple of run-ins, but not this many. He has a very long track record of poor judgment.

big corporations like the WWE, NFL, NBA, and such need to assign financial consultants to these guys. they burn through money like crazy. Ric Flair's story makes Antoine Walker's story sound like peanuts.

Damn that's sad. I never knew all of that stuff about Flair
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #177
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

this recent raw stuff feels like a rerun of last year with a different cast. punk is fighting the establishment like cena against the nexus... del rio playing miz's role from last year and cena chasing the belt. stories got more feeling of reality.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #178
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
this recent raw stuff feels like a rerun of last year with a different cast. punk is fighting the establishment like cena against the nexus... del rio playing miz's role from last year and cena chasing the belt. stories got more feeling of reality.
But it will ends up the same; CENA WINS!!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #179
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Kevin Nash was released by WWE today. Nash said after that he passed physical tests but couldn't agree with financial terms.

Business as usual, Big Kev.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #180
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Kevin Nash was released by WWE today. Nash said after that he passed physical tests but couldn't agree with financial terms.

Business as usual, Big Kev.

I figured as much. It just seemed funny that he would get hired then fired so quickly
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: