Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-04-2013, 12:40 AM   #1816
HarryCallahan
Banned

Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Sting isn't going to WWE. When he retires in TNA, he'll probably sign a legends deal, but he isn't wrestling for the WWE.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #1817
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Ideal situation for Sting would be to eventually take over as Raw GM or something. Vickie's just a temporary blah blah blah whatever they're calling her, and with this whole stupid McMahon power struggle thing happening I'd assume she won't be in that role much longer. Maybe they're just dragging it out to see if they can get Sting eventually.

Of course a lot of people want him and Taker to have a match, but UT needs to wrestle people who can actually carry him to a good match while he does his signature stuff as the icing on the cake. Sting's old ass + Taker's old ass would be a disaster IMO
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #1818
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

TNA released a bunch of talents yesterday to cutting costs. Notable names are Madison Rayne, Christian York and Crimson. Taz, who was also on the chopping block, stays at the end though.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #1819
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
TNA released a bunch of talents yesterday to cutting costs. Notable names are Madison Rayne, Christian York and Crimson. Taz, who was also on the chopping block, stays at the end though.

No real loses here. I wanted to see Crimson evolve more, but i guess it just wasn't going to happen.
Immortal Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:51 AM   #1820
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Ideal situation for Sting would be to eventually take over as Raw GM or something. Vickie's just a temporary blah blah blah whatever they're calling her, and with this whole stupid McMahon power struggle thing happening I'd assume she won't be in that role much longer. Maybe they're just dragging it out to see if they can get Sting eventually.

Of course a lot of people want him and Taker to have a match, but UT needs to wrestle people who can actually carry him to a good match while he does his signature stuff as the icing on the cake. Sting's old ass + Taker's old ass would be a disaster IMO

I disagree, I think Stings work the last couple of years has been excellent, and he's really evolved into a ring general, able to carry people to good matches and I really don't think Taker needs to be carried.
If Vince can get Sting then they really need to do this match. They'd need Sting to go back to hangin' in the rafters though. Current Sting, the guy who is pretty much Steve wouldn't work.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:57 AM   #1821
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:

I'm pissed they let go of Joey Ryan. It sucked they did nothing with him after his big angle and match with Snow.
The rest were al pretty smart releases, when Crimson came back to do the j.o.b to Joe Park I thought "Hey Crimson is back, and he doesn't suck on the mic, and he's got a less bland look, maybe he's finally gonna get it together and fulfil his potential..." and then I saw him throw a punch.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #1822
JohnnySic
green is good

Quote:
Yeah they've been cutting talent left and right since the end of last year. Surprised to see Madison Rayne go.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #1823
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Wow that's f*ckin low. Madison Rayne, who's been loyal to the company all this time, is pregnant and expecting her first child within the next month and they fire her. Guess they gotta save money to give the ever-valuable Brooke Hogan
Old 07-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #1824
MastaKilla
High School Starter

Quote:
Wow that's f*ckin low. Madison Rayne, who's been loyal to the company all this time, is pregnant and expecting her first child within the next month and they fire her. Guess they gotta save money to give the ever-valuable Brooke Hogan

She asked to be released.
MastaKilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #1825
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaKilla
She asked to be released.

Oh well that's a relief. I know TNA's got some f'd up priorities but I was hoping they were better than that.

I remember WWE dropped Dawn Marie when they found out she was pregnant (and couldn't wear bikinis for them anymore) and she ended up suing them for it
Old 07-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #1826
MastaKilla
High School Starter

Quote:
Oh well that's a relief. I know TNA's got some f'd up priorities but I was hoping they were better than that.

I remember WWE dropped Dawn Marie when they found out she was pregnant (and couldn't wear bikinis for them anymore) and she ended up suing them for it

Nvm I was wrong it was Hendrix who asked to be released.

Did Dawn Marie win that lawsuit?
MastaKilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #1827
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Vince Mcmahon still loves the big guys. I think they will sign crimson, and put him in WWE NXT.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #1828
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaKilla
Nvm I was wrong it was Hendrix who asked to be released.

Did Dawn Marie win that lawsuit?

They ended up settling out of court. It's no secret that Vince is a dog when it comes to the treatment of women lol...but I figured since TNA's run by a woman that stuff like that wouldn't go down
Old 07-07-2013, 02:45 AM   #1829
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Vince ruined the Ryback character. Now's he's officially a jobber to the stars.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #1830
JohnnySic
green is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Vince Mcmahon still loves the big guys. I think they will sign crimson, and put him in WWE NXT.
Crimson is too slender by Vince's taste.

I'd like to see him get a shot in WWE though...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: