Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #1996
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Gawd damn...AJ with a Diva pipebomb

Very loud AJ chants from the crowd
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #1997
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Ted Dibiase is now gone in the WWE.

I'm surprised by that. Mainly because I forgot he existed.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:52 PM   #1998
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Ted Dibiase is now gone in the WWE.
It kinda sucks that Ted Jr. missed so many chances to get it big for various reasons. But that the nature of the beast.

If TNA still has money to spend, he is a great pickup when he is ready to come back.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:17 AM   #1999
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It looks like they are really gonna go with a PG version of Attitude Era. All elements but Linda McMahon are there.

Who should be this version's Linda McMahon?
Old 08-27-2013, 05:07 AM   #2000
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
It looks like they are really gonna go with a PG version of Attitude Era. All elements but Linda McMahon are there.

Who should be this version's Linda McMahon?

Aurora-rose.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #2001
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Antonio Cesaro vs Sami Zayn Full: 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match

Great match and an incredible finish. LOL @ the youtube comment:
Vince: "What are Zayn and Cesaro doing?"
Everyone else: "It's called wrestling."

It's probably what Vince is really saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CFwC...layer_embedded
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #2002
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life
Antonio Cesaro vs Sami Zayn Full: 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match

Great match and an incredible finish. LOL @ the youtube comment:
Vince: "What are Zayn and Cesaro doing?"
Everyone else: "It's called wrestling."

It's probably what Vince is really saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CFwC...layer_embedded

I saw that match the other day. I actually watched the whole show and it was good enough to make me get Hulu+ so i could watch NXT every week. There are a LOT of good young stars there. I liked that Bayley girl that they had AJ fight on that episode too.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:38 AM   #2003
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I saw that match the other day. I actually watched the whole show and it was good enough to make me get Hulu+ so i could watch NXT every week. There are a LOT of good young stars there. I liked that Bayley girl that they had AJ fight on that episode too.

I like her too, but she needs to stay on NXT for a while. Refine her character, because as it currently stands she's got a very obvious trajectory that won't last very long. I'd like to see her turn heel in a few months, because it'll definitely happen at some stage if she makes it to the main roster.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:06 PM   #2004
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I like her too, but she needs to stay on NXT for a while. Refine her character, because as it currently stands she's got a very obvious trajectory that won't last very long. I'd like to see her turn heel in a few months, because it'll definitely happen at some stage if she makes it to the main roster.

I think the thing that would work best for her is to have her with the sweet, innocent, naive/childish "i like dinosaurs and wanna hug you" persona, but then when she gets hurt she snaps and whoops peoples asses

Then one day when they want her to turn heel they could have her snap for good, like a "you pushed me over the edge" deal
Old 08-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #2005
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
I think the thing that would work best for her is to have her with the sweet, innocent, naive/childish "i like dinosaurs and wanna hug you" persona, but then when she gets hurt she snaps and whoops peoples asses

Then one day when they want her to turn heel they could have her snap for good, like a "you pushed me over the edge" deal

I think that's the important part. When you have the "I like turtles" character, inevitably they'll turn heel and after that they're left with no character trajectory, because you can't just have her go back (unless someone whacks her w/ a baseball bat). If you display violent/psychotic tendencies early then it will leave her with a place to go once she does turn.

But all this is hard to portray without going over-the-top, which is why I hope she gets the necessary practice done in NXT.

One of my pet-peeves w/ wrestling today is guys pretty much get one shot. If they fvck up, or lose momentum then that's it, you're either done or a jobber now. Most of them are too green to begin with.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:47 PM   #2006
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Nattie
Old 08-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #2007
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

Nattie

I'd really love to see her wrestle a match at some stage...
Old 08-31-2013, 08:12 AM   #2008
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #2009
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Speaking of the NXT divas again, the more I watch the more I love this Emma girl and her entrance/dance. It's intentionally stupid as hell but I think the live crowds would eat that shit up. It's crazy how over she is with the NXT fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOV8Y6n1UU

Emmulating > Fandangoing
Old 09-01-2013, 03:33 PM   #2010
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Speaking of the NXT divas again, the more I watch the more I love this Emma girl and her entrance/dance. It's intentionally stupid as hell but I think the live crowds would eat that shit up. It's crazy how over she is with the NXT fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOV8Y6n1UU

Emmulating > Fandangoing

Emma, Paige, Summer Rae, Bayley are all very good. Emma vs Summer Rae was really good too.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: