Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #2086
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Hogan was a talented wrestler and has a good sense of pro wrestling business. But he can't wrestle anymore but he ego is still high.

Talented mic man yes! (maybe one of the best of all time), but talented 'wrestler'? ...not at all. I'm assuming that's what you meant anyway.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #2087
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Check out this bio on Jake 'the Snake' Roberts. Good stuff. Try to watch it quick, cause the WWE takes these things down on YouTube on a regular basis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjsM2TdSRk
Old 10-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #2088
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Talented mic man yes! (maybe one of the best of all time), but talented 'wrestler'? ...not at all. I'm assuming that's what you meant anyway.
You don't watch pro wrestling enough.

Watch Hogan's 80's-90's tapes in Japan.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #2089
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
You don't watch pro wrestling enough.

Watch Hogan's 80's-90's tapes in Japan.
I'm not familiar with his Japan days, but I am familiar with his 'Sterling Golden' years on, in North America. He had the size and look. But his in ring skills were average/below average at best. imo
Old 10-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #2090
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Battleground looks so bad
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #2091
Knicks101
We hoopin?

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't be worse than NOC. I have a feeling it's going to be pretty good.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #2092
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Only Battleground match that interests me is SHIIELD vs Cody and Goldy. That'll be MotN you can guaren-damn-tee it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak

Uggh not this argument again.

What Hogan did in the ring made 10X more money than Brett, Owen and Benoit combined. Just because he was slow as molasses and didn't give guy the Mexican Surfboard, doesn't diminish his in ring talent.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #2093
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A nice AJ out of character interview (About her issue with total Divas, her issue with Lawler/the commentators etc)

Quote:
Promoting tonight's WWE Battleground pay-per-view event, WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee addressed a series of topics in an interview published today on BleacherReport.com, including her scathing "#PipeBombshell" toward the stars of Total Divas, her recent heated interaction with Jerry "The King" Lawler at the announce desk and the meaning behind her tattoo.

In the lengthy interview, Lee reveals that she was asked to appear on the E! reality series, and declined. This led to the WWE Diva's on-screen tirade towards the cast, since WWE chief Vince McMahon wanted her to explain why she was against the show. The New Jersey native, however, says her not jumping aboard the project was perceived the wrong way.

Lee states, "I give [the cast of Total Divas] credit. Of course on screen I'm not going to say any of that. (Laughs). I'm going to take jabs and stuff as part of the story. But I'm not a hundred percent against it.

"As a person, I couldn't do it. The whole story is, they asked me to be on it and I told them no. And it was kind of received the wrong way. I was upset about it and there was a lot of friction between myself and the people who kind of wanted me to jump on board with this show.

"It's not who I am. I don't think it helps with what I've done so far either. It may be great for the girls who are kind of spokeswoman kind of women. That's not my world.

"But me not jumping on board was kind of perceived the wrong way. I think Vince likes people who are really brave and quirky and like to take risks and stir the pot sometimes. And he was like "OK. She doesn't want to be on it? Let her tell us all why."

"No one really knew what I was going to say. So, that's how that happened."

Last month during an episode of Raw, Lee was involved in a heated spat with Jerry "The King" Lawler while commentating a Divas match—she sniped not being his type since she's too young for him. The 26-year-old reveals that she doesn't plan her on-screen remarks.

"The funny thing is I get a lot of "oh, I can't believe they let you say that!" Everything that has been kind of controversial in the last couple of weeks has been 100 percent from my mind. It's just been me saying "Let's see how much trouble I can get in," Lee said.

"When you do commentary you don't really plan anything. I watch my matches back and Jerry Lawler rubs me the wrong way. The way he talks about the girls and me in particular. As a character I feel like she wouldn't like him. So, I went out there thinking "I'm ready to fight any of you.

"You can't really plan what you are going to say, but I'm kind of a smart a**. I like to jab. That's who I am. I went out there and they were all sort of attacking me and I was not prepared for that. So I kind of went into smart a** mode. And it happened. (Laughs).

"We never talked about it, but I think it was fine. It was just a fun little jab I think."

In early September, Lee tweeted an image of a tattoo she got on the back of her neck to commemorate the date she won the belt (June 16, 2013). Contrary to popular belief, the mark "wasn't just about winning the title." She explains, "I lived in a car. I lived on the street, I lived in a motel. My whole life I always believed I wouldn't be in this situation any more. I'm going to be in WWE and I'm going to be the champion.

"That was the light at the end of the tunnel. That made me not lose my mind and not give up. To achieve those goals was all kind of dream sequence. To have the opportunity Kaitlyn and I did, a 20-minute match and everything so absolutely perfect. I had imagined it as a kid and it all came true in real life.

"I kind of made the tattoo look like a prison tattoo. I was like a prisoner serving time. To me it was like I finally accomplished something and it was time served. Fourteen years of trying to get here. I made it out of a dark past. That's what it means to me. It just happens to be the date I won the title. That was the ultimate goal.

"I think that's the only tattoo I'll ever get. I probably won't get a matching one the day I lose it. (Laughs)."]
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #2094
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Cesaro Swing!!
QuebecBaller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #2095
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
Cesaro Swing!!
That's all Cesaro needs to be, being the old school powerhouse wrestler.

KISS, Keep It Simple, Stupids!
Old 10-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #2096
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
Cesaro Swing!!

Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #2097
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Be a man, Big Show!
Old 10-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #2098
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
On Khali!
Old 10-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #2099
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

It was decent but a horrible ending. Now we have to watch big show cry for another raw
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:03 AM   #2100
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
It was decent but a horrible ending. Now we have to watch big show cry for another raw

oh god
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: