Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #2251
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

im close to giving up on WWE. I'll see what happens with WM30, but for a long time fan that just got back into wrestling last year, I'm already tired of being let down by these guys..

they refuse to try anything different.

there is absolutly no ****ing payoff to ANY of their story lines

Cena finally gets beat clean and they..****ing waste it

HHH can **** off, enough with this passive aggressive "I'm a face for the first hour and a heel for the 2nd" pick your side of the fence and stick to it so i can get invested into the god damn story

the writing is so ****ing lazy and it's noticeable, this company clearly doesn't plan ANY story lines out ahead of time.

They build up guys like Daniel Bryan who becomes the most over face on the roster, have him go over Cena, win the title.. and what the payoff? They berade him for a month on RAW contantly re itterating the point that he is not to be taken seriously and that he is a "B+" player, this would have been fine if he ends up with the belt and comes out on top, but no, he gets "screwed over" 3 straight ppvs and then is forgotten about. WWE once again gets people invested into a character, just to shit on him and make us feel stupid for even being invested in the guy

How many times does the roof need to explode for Daniel Bryan & CM Punk before they take the spots of the supposed "fan favorite" who gets boo'd back to Boston at every single PPV and the guy with 2 strikes who has been given opportunity after opportunity and yet is still unable to garner any fan reaction outside of the soccer moms who think he's attractive..

****ING WWE you monopolizing bastards if another wrestling company had some good financial backing your ass would on the brink of bankruptcy just like in 95.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #2252
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron with the legendary Hulk Hogan.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #2253
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Many were surprised that the CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar match at this year's SummerSlam wasn't nominated for the "Match of the Year" in the 2013 WWE Slammy Awards. According to reports, several people within WWE feel that it is easily the best match in the entire company for 2013.

According to one source, the reason Punk vs. Lesnar was not nominated is because Punk "can't have a better match" with Lesnar than Triple H did, so WWE nominated the Lesnar vs. Triple H match instead, and gave Punk the nomination for his match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29 instead.

:
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #2254
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
:

I get HHH has a huge ego but I don't buy it completely . I think it has more to do with lesnar having to sign a new contract after Mania and him being a candidate twice would make him want even more money. I think it's a little bit of both.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #2255
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lanny "The Genius" Poffo regarding Randy Savage status in WWE Hall of Fame:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny Poffo
"It occurred to me that I decided 'what a minute, I'm not going to be put in the middle of all this.' The thing is the WWE did not ask my permission to run the parody of the Huckster and the Nacho Man, and I don't have a battery of lawyers on retainer, so my belief is, do what you want. You want to honor him? Go ahead. This is the same company that didn't send its condolences to my mother who is going to be 87 in January. Now I know they made a nice video tribute, but don't you understand that that's just PR. Just like when they fire you, they wish you luck on your future endeavors? That's PR, they have a public relations department. So naturally, when somebody dies, and everybody always has, you know, because it's either suicide or an overdose.

"In Randy's case it was one of the few honorable deaths they've had. His toxicology report was crystal clear. Clean. And that meant a lot to me. Well, name a wrestler that died and they've all got something wrong with their toxicology report… Remember the Huckster and the Nacho Man? Everyone says 'What's the matter? Can't you take a joke?' Well, some of those jokes were a little bit… like they accused Hulk Hogan of doing Elizabeth. Remember that one, when they did the Larry King one? And I thought that was- they said 'How was Elizabeth?' 'Not too good.' The guy imitating Hulk Hogan and Randy looked at each other. And they made fun of his balding, and that was a little bit of lack of respect. So I said wait a minute, it's true that Randy wanted the Poffos to go in as a family but you can't make them do that. So I figured, rather than put myself in the middle for the rest of my life, I said hey, go ahead and do whatever you want. I only have two requests. Leave me out of it- don't invite me- and please don't pay me, because I don't need the thirty pieces of silver. That was the amount Judas Iscariot took to betray Jesus…"

Sounds like he gave WWE double digits and walked away. Poffo family still holds a gigantic grunge against the McMahons and it won't go away as easily as others like Bret Hart or Bruno Sammartino.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #2256
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
:

and this is the guy we can look forward to running the creative department for the next 20 years

I gurantee as long as HHH is in charge we will not see another "mega star" shit just won't be allowed.

If you get too hot, get to popular and have too much fan support its..

Old 12-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #2257
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
and this is the guy we can look forward to running the creative department for the next 20 years

I gurantee as long as HHH is in charge we will not see another "mega star" shit just won't be allowed.

If you get too hot, get to popular and have too much fan support its..

After tonight they can't continue to not push daniel bryan and put him as the face of the company.

Also best raw ending all year. I am actually pumped for TLC. Cena's promo was great the crowd was spectacular. Only disappointment is that they didn't announce anything for the tag titles
Old 12-10-2013, 12:00 AM   #2258
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BurningHammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:13 AM   #2259
EricGordon23
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer

HAHAHAHAAA That's what i assumed too. A.j has so many fans.

But that brie mode though
Old 12-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #2260
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

That ending was sick. I marked out when Michaels hit Punk with the SCM.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #2261
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
That ending was sick. I marked out when Michaels hit Punk with the SCM.
It is kinda weird that Cena ended up standing beside Triple H, Steph and Corporate Kane while Triple H's boy Randy Orton got Pedigree'd lying away alone, all of that while people were still chanting "DANIEL BRYAN!".
Old 12-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #2262
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
It is kinda weird that Cena ended up standing beside Triple H, Steph and Corporate Kane while Triple H's boy Randy Orton got Pedigree'd lying away alone, all of that while people were still chanting "DANIEL BRYAN!".

Last nights ending was amazing but lets see where it goes.

Teasing that Cena heel turn the raw a ppv..
Old 12-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #2263
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Okada > Cena

For those who don't know who Okada is, he is the current IWGP Heavyweight champion in NJPW. Some might remember him during his TNA days.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #2264
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Also, this is CM Punk after the show.

Old 12-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #2265
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer

Exactly what I was thinking. There's no way AJ lost to the Bellas on that poll. AJ's whole heel run has had fans chanting her name and the Bellas whole "face" run has been boos and silence. Plus last night they got booed out of the arena when they won
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: