Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2014, 11:56 PM   #2446
Rodmantheman
National High School Star

Rodmantheman has decent reputation
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Rodmantheman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:57 PM   #2447
Rodmantheman

Old 01-13-2014, 11:58 PM   #2448
Rodmantheman

Old 01-14-2014, 12:05 AM   #2449
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll admit, these are funny.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:01 AM   #2450
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
That crowd Providence was crazy tonight.

They went nuts for Bryan at the end. A little disappointed I didn't know they were there ahead of time. Only a 40 minute drive for me and I love that city.......I could head to the strip club right after.
Daniel Bryan, the WWE World Champion by WrestleMania?
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:09 AM   #2451
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

F*ck Daniel Bryan, EMMA was on Raw last night. My heart is all aflutter

Last edited by B-Low : 01-14-2014 at 08:14 AM.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #2452
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
What a waste of a storyline.

I think that was part of the storyline. Bryan wanted Bray alone and it was always 3 on 1. He joins the Wyatt family. The Uso's win the cage match and now its Bray and Bryan in the ring 1 on 1. He breaks from the Wyatts and beats Bray and crowd goes ape sh*t.

Just have to wait and see what happens next week and at Royal Rumble.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:12 PM   #2453
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just reminisce the ROH event that I went 5 years ago. The arena, which actually for a livestock trade shows, smell so bad. The show didn't allow digital camera either so I used a disposable one instead. The show was great with a bunch of future stars I knew and didn't back then.

There were ones that are in WWE now; Bryan Danielson aka Daniel Bryan, Tyler Black aka Seth Rollins, Brodie Lee aka Luke Harper, El Generico aka Sami Zayn.

There were ones that are in TNA; Austin Aries, Kenny King.

There were ones that are still in ROH; Kevin Steen, Briscoe Brothers, Davey Richards, Roderick Strong, Eddie Edwards, Jimmy Jacobs.

There were ones that doing well aboard; Kenny Omega, Go Shiozaki.

There was a legend in Jerry Lynn.

It sounds like a great show that slowly fade out of my memory plus pictures that I took have been missing. The only two memorabilia that I have now are an ROH toque and Go Shiozaki T-shirt. So, I want to watch it again. Must be good time.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:58 PM   #2454
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Well Mae Young just passed away. RIP

WWE has confirmed it now. RIP
Old 01-15-2014, 01:04 AM   #2455
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Daniel Bryan is eternal
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:30 AM   #2456
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Daniel bryan has a concussion sounds serious too.

RIP mae Young Pioneer for women everywhere
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:32 AM   #2457
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
Daniel bryan has a concussion sounds serious too.

RIP mae Young Pioneer for women everywhere

time travel is disorienting
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:37 AM   #2458
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

Concussion is ruining young talent's careers just like every other full-contact sports nowadays.
Old 01-15-2014, 02:36 AM   #2459
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
F*ck Daniel Bryan, EMMA was on Raw last night. My heart is all aflutter

JBL &Cole both said she's from Rhode Island...
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:39 AM   #2460
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Just watching the replay of RAW. First episode in about a year. I'll tune I'm for the Royal Rumble like I do every year because I like that match so much, but I don't think I'll ever give RAW another chance again. Cena literally makes the whole show unwatchable.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: