Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-29-2011, 02:38 AM   #271
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Yeah it probably is him. I'm just hoping that for once a cryptic video ISNT the 9 billionth "resurrection" of taker. Plus the dude just looks horrible now. He shaved his head completely bald he looks like Mr. Wilson from Dennis the Menace or something. I don't wanna see THIS Undertaker

Maybe they'll repackage Taker as "heisenberg".
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:06 AM   #272
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
There is a mystery blurred message that keeps appearing in a Twitter graphic during WWE shows lately. Some people cracked it and found this:

http://youtu.be/HxGkXIphAHw

"It begins."

I said to be at January 2nd, 2012.

Chris Jericho? Undertaker? Kane?......... Undertaker?

The buttons on his sleeves reads ''DX'' but I don't think thats what's coming
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #273
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
The buttons on his sleeves reads ''DX'' but I don't think thats what's coming

theres a 2nd video out now, apparently contains the lyrics to a fozzy song, if you know what i mean

time to see who really is the best in the world...
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #274
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

So is Morrison going to TNA? He's talented and could make an impact (pun intended) if they play it right...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #275
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So apparently the first commercial's words come from Isaiah 26 in the Bible, which again leads me to think it's Jericho. He's a Sunday School teacher outside the ring (little known fact), his moves/gimmick revolve around Biblical themes (Walls of Jericho breaking down), and he stands in his Jesus crucifix position when he comes out

edit: here's the second video
http://www.youtube.com/user/second2012

Oh and BWM I just remembered...on the last page you were saying that Jericho never signified the world ending. His debut, the that's what whole Y2J thing was to begin with. Remember Y2k was supposed to be the end of the world when the countdown to the new year hit 0 everyone expected chaos.

Last edited by B-Low : 11-29-2011 at 10:36 AM.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #276
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alright B-Low, looks like you got it right.

Is Jericho coming back as a heel again, or a savior?

Plus, nobody show that Taker picture to Garnett, he's looking like a cancer patient, which makes me sad...
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #277
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Del rio continues to put on great matches,now all they have to do is really up his character.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #278
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Del Rio's problem is they can't decide what KIND of heel he is. They know they want him to be a top heel but they don't know what kind.

One week he'll be the cowardly heel who is scared shitless of his opponent, hiding from them, running from the match or throwing Ricardo in between him and his opponent. Next week he'll be completely psychotic with this "i'm gonna injure everyone" mean streak before and after matches. Week after he'll be the cheating heel who can't win a match without a weapon or help. Then he's the vicious mat technician who can outwrestle anyone, then he's a comedy heel who's getting humiliated by Zack Ryder or Santino or something.

They can't keep changing his tactics up cuz it makes the fans not have any idea how to feel about him. It's honestly the same with Miz too. He'll be a joke character one week, a threat the next, injuring people the next, then back to comedy and running away with his pants down around his ankles or something after that. WWE in their whole "kid friendly" theme is really struggling to make a real threatening heel cuz it might scare the kids or something to see their favorites legitimately in danger
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:35 PM   #279
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So Daniel Bryan Danielson is going to turn heel tonight?

He even sounds more heel than Michael Cole during the interview last night. And yes, it is the time to push him.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:36 PM   #280
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
So Daniel Bryan Danielson is going to turn heel tonight?

He even sounds more heel than Michael Cole during the interview last night. And yes, it is the time to push him.

Who are the faces these days besides Rock/Cena. I feel everybody is a heel at the moment.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #281
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Who are the faces these days besides Rock/Cena. I feel everybody is a heel at the moment.

orton punk sheamus cena are the top faces working wwe
Charlie Sheen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #282
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
orton punk sheamus cena are the top faces working wwe

Really? How's that working?
Old 11-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #283
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Really? How's that working?
been over with the crowd for a while
had a good run feuding with christian. henry feud was good too
gotten better working a match not as many chinlocks
still sux at gettin talent over. dude works like cena and u know his opp is no real threat sux at selling.
Charlie Sheen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #284
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
So apparently the first commercial's words come from Isaiah 26 in the Bible, which again leads me to think it's Jericho. He's a Sunday School teacher outside the ring (little known fact), his moves/gimmick revolve around Biblical themes (Walls of Jericho breaking down), and he stands in his Jesus crucifix position when he comes out

edit: here's the second video
http://www.youtube.com/user/second2012

Oh and BWM I just remembered...on the last page you were saying that Jericho never signified the world ending. His debut, the that's what whole Y2J thing was to begin with. Remember Y2k was supposed to be the end of the world when the countdown to the new year hit 0 everyone expected chaos.

I heard Jericho has no interest in returning right now, though he could just be saying that so he doesn't give away his return. I hope he is, far more entertaining than Taker, especially at this point.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #285
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
theres a 2nd video out now, apparently contains the lyrics to a fozzy song, if you know what i mean

time to see who really is the best in the world...

Yeah I'm leaning towards chris jericho then

there was an article i read a while back that he said hell be back around january, didn't know it would be early january though since he said he had some tours to go to

so I hear a Chris Jericho vs Undertaker? I don't watch wrestling nowadays but i keep track on youtube/online ever since The Rock came back but does this match look like a true event for WM? I mean does Jericho get good pops nowadays or will he come back heel or something

Last edited by talkingconch : 11-29-2011 at 06:49 PM.
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: