Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-07-2011, 12:44 AM   #301
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

2 big pieces of news:

First, WWE is getting a new logo when the Network launches

Second,

Quote:
WWE.com announced Monday that former Raw ring announcer Lilian Garcia is returning to the organization.

Returning to WWE full-time after a more than two-year hiatus, she will be SmackDown's new ring announcer. It's her first time joining WWE's Friday night brand.

"I am here to tell you that I am back baby! This is awesome. I am actually back in the WWE. I'm going to be announcing SmackDown full-time," she tells WWE.com in an interview at tonight's Raw SuperShow in Tampa, Florida.

"I've been doing a lot, I got married since I left. I actually relocated from New York City to L.A. I have been recording—I've never stopped singing. I've been recording, got some new songs coming out, got a video coming out next week, so that's exciting, I missed it though. No matter how much I did other things, I always missed this.

"I've continuously watched it and there was a time there that it was hard for me to actually watch it—I did have to step away a little bit just because I missed it. I would it watch it, and nostalgia, and I'd tear up and I'm like, 'No, you did the right thing, you did the right thing' and then no matter how much I tried to step away from it, it always like draw you in (laughs). It gets in your blood!"

She continues, "I'm excited about everything. I'm excited about singing again on the show, that's going to be awesome, singing the national anthem again and every other opportunity that comes up with that. Oh my gosh, I miss the fans, so, so much. I miss you. And then the Superstars. Working with the Superstars was so incredible, I said it when I gave my goodbye speech, they are the best athletes in the world, so being back here, watching them, best seat in the house, is really terrific and it's just so exciting and all the crew, everybody, behind the scenes, it's just a great energy."
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:47 AM   #302
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
2 big pieces of news:

First, WWE is getting a new logo when the Network launches

Second,

it Looks like WWE is completely changing itself? They call this the Entertainment Era don't they now?
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #303
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good to know. She's a hot piece of arse...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #304
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lilian Garcia coming back may mean that WWE fails to make any new ring announcers other than Justin Roberts.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #305
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

KANE! RETURNS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNZ6JX-COmU

Sign of good things to come?
Im digging the new theme and mask, but the attire? Looks kinda amateur.

*Not the same without JR reaction
*LOL at the welding mask or whtever that was

Last edited by MichaelCheazley : 12-13-2011 at 08:25 AM.
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #306
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Crowd was terrible last night, killed kanes return. bit weird him coming back just before a PPV

also the new 2012 video, wtf? talking about some girl, but then it does say "the world will never be the same again" - eg chris jericho (eeeeeeeeeeeeever"
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:36 AM   #307
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley

KANE! RETURNS!

Wow, I wonder what his face looks like.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:28 AM   #308
Marquis Daniels
MY BOSS IS A *****

Marquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected posterMarquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected posterMarquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected poster

MASKED KANE

Here's hoping John Cena lie on that ring for eternity after that fired-up Kane's chokeslam. Mark Henry's ass aint about to get less black either.
Marquis Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #309
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know Kane's character needs to change a bit, but I still don't like masked Kane WITH LONG HAIR when we all know he is bald!

They should have made a newly designed one!!
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #310
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why did he have the fake ass iron man mask?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #311
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Why did he have the fake ass iron man mask?

Yeah that didn't make any sense. A failed attempt to be mysterious i guess.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #312
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley

KANE! RETURNS!

Epic, I would love if WWE turns him back bad ass to the point he is demolishing Faces and Heels
I also thought the Predator Mask was dope
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #313
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't like the theme music.

Should've kept the original one.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #314
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
Crowd was terrible last night, killed kanes return. bit weird him coming back just before a PPV

also the new 2012 video, wtf? talking about some girl, but then it does say "the world will never be the same again" - eg chris jericho (eeeeeeeeeeeeever"

The crowd was BEYOND horrible.

Road Dogg comes back: about 10 people are clapping

Lita comes back: a little bit louder but still not much at all

Masked Kane comes back: No reaction at all

It's a shame Snooki got a louder reaction than all 3 of them
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #315
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

The debut of Kane was awesome

"THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!!"
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: