Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
He shouldn't go to wwe unless he is guranteed to work with D Bry for his debut program.
Wwe doesn't know how to use Japanese wrestlers and it would be a shame for KENTA to end up jobbing to santino on superstars.
They could really build up a D Bry KENTA program by just using their past rivalry as a beginning point.
Trips can be like " Bryan I've scouted the world over to find an opponent that will take you out" enter KENTA and build it up using past rivalries/ matches.
Perfect opportunity for Bryan to unleash the dragon also
Look how WWE has used Japanese wrestlers so far:
- Tenryu Genichiro: just a one-dimensioned hired thug.
- Shinsaki Jinsei/Hakushi: good build-up, got lost at the end.
- TAKA Michinoku: also good build-up, ended up a jobber that was funnier being English dubbed.
- Funaki: a perennial jobber, INDEED!
- Tajiri: a butler. He got better later though.
- Susuki Kenzo: that dumb American sympathizer.
- Yoshi Tatsu: a good-looking perennial jobber.
There hasn't been a lot of space for them.