Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #466
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

It was cool and all but Brock sucks on the mic.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:55 AM   #467
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
Well I stopped watching wrestling because I grew up, not because it got worse. I just think it's cool when they bring back old favorites. Like how most people felt when they brought back the Rock or Stone Cold? That's I feel with Brock Lesnar.

Most of those new dudes suck though. Only good ones are probably Sheamus, and Bryan Danielson. (Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, and Alberto Del Rio are a guilty pleasure)
you have a picture of a girl from a teenage girl's tv show and you say you gave up wrestling because you grew up.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:01 AM   #468
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How come Raw is still on at 9PM if its a kid's show now? If they put it on at 8 or even 7, they'd likely boost their ratings..
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #469
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First Round of Playoffs, Knicks/Heat, 20 Minutes Before First Game........Lebron Cena on the mic........Wade and Bosh standing around him...............crowd booing...........

"Finally, what you've all been waiting for.......Knicks/Heat.......I got news for you NBA fans.........The Heat are not only going to beat the Knicks, we are going to punish them!!!!"

.......crowd boos..........

"So let's get this beat down started!!!..........Baron Davis!!!!......you first!!!!........get your ass to the court and take your beating like a man!!!!!"

.........long pause..........crowd waits............Brock Lesnar's music hits!!!!.......what's this?.........on the Titantron...........it's Jeremy Lin!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Crowd cheering wildly.......Jeremy Lin walks out!!!!!!!!.....crowd is electric........Lebron is stunned!!!!!!!..........Wade is shivering in fear!!!!!!!!!!!..................Lin walks slowly to the court!!!!!!!..........

To be continued..............
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #470
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I watched it.

Well, I skipped over all the matches and the womens stuff, and a few promos that I didn't care about.

Although Lesnar returning and Rock staying for awhile are good things, it won't convince me to watch again because almost everything else is garbage.

Albert dressed up like that and beating down Alex was . Those one sided matches are always amusing to watch.

How come there was no pop or anything when albert took the mask off? Was everyone already supposed to know?

Women won't entertain me until they go back to bra and panties styled matches. I could care less about anything you say and any feud you have.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #471
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I heard a small A-Train chant when he took off his mask.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #472
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Albert dressed up like that and beating down Alex was . Those one sided matches are always amusing to watch.

How come there was no pop or anything when albert took the mask off? Was everyone already supposed to know?
Well, I bet half of the crowd already knew who Lord Tensai is, and a bunch of them were smart enough to buy as if he is a totally new monster heel having a squash match.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #473
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation

just finished watching all of raw. i have not done that in over 5 years.

the way the crowd was during the matches

the yes chants

the si! chants for alberto del rio

sheamus getting boo'd

lesnars return

cena getting f5'd

the best raw i have seen in years OMFG

better than the final where the nexus first invaded

better than when that summerslam team formed of edge, r-truth, jericho, hitman, morrison and cena.

if raw could be like that everyweek, i'd mark out, i'd watch every week. MY GOD that was one hell of a show!
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #474
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

thinking albert was the best part of last night umaga left a huge hole in wwe roster
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #475
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is a pretty well-respected posterDragonyeuw is a pretty well-respected posterDragonyeuw is a pretty well-respected poster

If Rock and Lesnar hang around a while, I might finally have a reason to tune back into Raw every so often. I stopped caring around 2006.....
Dragonyeuw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #476
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
you have a picture of a girl from a teenage girl's tv show and you say you gave up wrestling because you grew up.

Well yeah I grew out of watching wrestling, but I still like girls.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #477
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
Well yeah I grew out of watching wrestling, but I still like girls.
girls from teenagers tv shows. i like girls too but post nickelodeon.

Was just ironic to me. The fact you don't think so is even more funny.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #478
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
girls from teenagers tv shows. i like girls too but post nickelodeon.

Was just ironic to me. The fact you don't think so is even more funny.

No, I'm not saying I'm too old to watch wrestling. I just grew out of watching it because it's not as good to me anymore. I watched wrestling since I was 5 up until I was 16.

And It's not like I watch the show, I just think she's hot. What's childish about that?
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #479
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A-Rod
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #480
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WWE is back. I predict a Third Golden Age for the WWE.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: