Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2012, 10:52 PM   #826
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Damn, WWE is so lame at the moment, I dont know why im still sticking around.

Cody did not win the brief case
CM Punk retain, the Punk vs Bryan Feud has dragged out and Punk wins 3 times in a row against Daniel.
Cena unnecessarily wins the brief case.

There gonna need a huge summer angle, this product is becoming stale more each day.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #827
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

I just watched the ppv and it sucks... all the storyline are at the same point as before the ppv

Except the first match, it was really boring. And all the wins were predictable
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #828
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Damn, WWE is so lame at the moment, I dont know why im still sticking around.

Cody did not win the brief case
CM Punk retain, the Punk vs Bryan Feud has dragged out and Punk wins 3 times in a row against Daniel.
Cena unnecessarily wins the brief case.

There gonna need a huge summer angle, this product is becoming stale more each day.

word. raw's have been terrible but i was at least optimistic this would be a good PPV. it ended up just being meh. totally generic and predictable.

cena main events regardless and they had to pull his superman gimmick yet again. then he acts shocked that he won....gtfo. i'm also pretty sure the ending was botched. he was supposed to knock show down but instead just ripped the damn handle off.

if that 1000th raw doesn't create an interesting main event angle, i'm done with wwe for a long while. main event feuds just suck right now. punk has had one of the least memorable near one year reigns i've ever seen.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 07-16-2012 at 12:31 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #829
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
word. raw's have been terrible but i was at least optimistic this would be a good PPV. it ended up just being meh. totally generic and predictable.

cena main events regardless and they had to pull his superman gimmick yet again. then he acts shocked that he won....gtfo.

if that 1000th raw doesn't create an interesting main event angle, i'm done with wwe for a long while.

Its like management cant think of nothing. Is this show run by Monkeys seriously?

Sheamus has to be one of the most boring WHC. Him feuding with Del Rio does not help.

I honestly didn't even watch Raws MiTB, I thought would be so predictable and lame and I was right, it was.

AJ pulls no shenanigans and calls the match fairly and Punk retains. What another wasted feud and potential.

Im happy for Ziggler, though he should of been in the Raw MiTB and won while Cody wins the Smackdown MiTB but what ever.

Though the only thing im looking forward with right now are the Prime Time Players.

Last edited by D12"Magic" : 07-15-2012 at 11:10 PM.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:20 PM   #830
AK47DR91

You know it's bad when you have a love triangle story in the WWE Championship picture. I thought that kind of an angle is reserved for the mid-carders and comic relief wrestlers?
Old 07-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #831
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ziggler and Rhodes needs to be the next Main Eventers in the WWE. Cody Rhodes is good on the mic, and he has the best finisher right now.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:25 AM   #832
Thirst Quencher
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Thirst Quencher has an OK reputation so far

Cena won?
Thirst Quencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:16 AM   #833
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirst Quencher
Cena won?

Do you really need to ask. Its cena course they were going to let him win. Knowing the wwe he will be the one to end takers streak.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #834
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Rock will probably return at Summerslam.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 07-16-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #835
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
The Rock will probably return at Summerslam.
He's coming back on the 1,000th episode of Raw.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #836
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
He's coming back on the 1,000th episode of Raw.

CM Punk vs. The Rock
Old 07-16-2012, 07:10 PM   #837
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

CM Punk vs. The Rock
1,000th Raw is next week.

Tonight's show is #999.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:14 PM   #838
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
1,000th Raw is next week.

Tonight's show is #999.

Ok

The Rock wants to win the WWE Championship. I think CM Punk will be his next opponent. They are 2 of the most charismatic wrestlers in the WWE.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #839
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

cena will cash in next week vs. punk. i'm 90% sure cena wins especially after wwe just reminded us of punk's streak. and would they really make cena the first guy to cash in and lose?

then the lesnar vs. hhh feud will go down. my guess is lesnar wins and feuds with cena going into the royal rumble. cena beats lesnar. then they'll build cena vs. rock II at WM, which is somewhat ironic given the 'once in a lifetime' tag they gave it last year.

so then ends another year where wwe really didn't create anybody and made into a star...aside from bryan and ziggler getting more exposure. once mania rolls around, they'll be relegated to the bottom of the card yet again.

ya, i know we're three removed from last mania...i just don't like how this is lining up.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 07-16-2012 at 11:20 PM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:28 AM   #840
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
cena will cash in next week vs. punk. i'm 90% sure cena wins especially after wwe just reminded us of punk's streak. and would they really make cena the first guy to cash in and lose?
Very possible. Nobody ever fails to cash in. So it will be the privilege for Cena to be the first.

Quote:
then the lesnar vs. hhh feud will go down. my guess is lesnar wins and feuds with cena going into the royal rumble. cena beats lesnar. then they'll build cena vs. rock II at WM, which is somewhat ironic given the 'once in a lifetime' tag they gave it last year.
Lesnar's contract is only one year long, so WWE should better do something now. Still, I want Undertaker vs Lesnar in WM a lot more, seeing Taker is also an MMA fan and has some MMA moves up in his sleeves. I would be a very interesting match.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: