Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2013, 08:34 AM   #1396
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i can not believe no one has posted about the cena vs punk match.

probably the best tv match put on in years. kudos to both these guys
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #1397
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba

It was an amazing match

The outcome was so predictable though it was hard to be fully invested in it.

Cena wins lol!
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #1398
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba

I didn't know Cena can do Hurricanrana!

But yeah, the match was WM main event level awesome.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #1399
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

It was crazy how much the crowd was getting into it near the end. I didnt want the match to end.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #1400
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
I didn't know Cena can do Hurricanrana!

But yeah, the match was WM main event level awesome.

Lol cena almost broke his neck, thy aren't that hard to do lol
Old 02-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #1401
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen

lol you can do one?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #1402
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
He ain't no luchadores or Scott Steiner though.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:11 PM   #1403
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
lol you can do one?

not like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL30wqlcprs

but the one cena did where he jumps on the guys shoulders and then flips himself off while the other guy flips himself is something somebody with 12+ years of wrestling experience should be able to do.

Still though, for somebody who is billed as a powerhouse it's impressive.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:21 PM   #1404
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

If anything, Cena's neck should've been broken on the pile driver.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #1405
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Also, WWE didn't even mention that nobody but Jerry Lawler has done the piledriver for years since it is technically banned there.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #1406
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

HURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputation

I wonder if after last night's match if Vince and the board are wondering if they made the right decision in having Rock vs. Cena II. Punk vs. Cena could have been a great Wrestlemania Main Event plus you could have used The Rock to go against a few other people, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, HHH, even Randy Orton(Possibly bring back the Legend Killer Gimmick)
HURLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:33 PM   #1407
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm hoping they do a Rock(c) vs Cena vs Punk triple threat match at Mania.
- Reason 1. Punk doesn't have an opponent and should be rewarded for that 430+ day WWE title reign
- Reason 2. Cena vs Rock II wouldn't be that much of an upgrade from Rock vs Cena I.

Also, I think they should put some stipulation in the Triple H vs Brock match.
-Triple H wins, Brock and Heyman leaves WWE.
-Brock wins, Heyman "takes ownership" of the WWE, which will later lead into a PG-14 programming for Raw.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #1408
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR89YMFmuhQ

That's an untrained regular joe taking a pile driver.

Pile drivers when executed by a professional are no more dangerous than 90% of all wresting moves.

Newsflash, the opponents head in theory never touches the mat during a pile driver
Old 02-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #1409
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation

i honestly didn't know cena was going to win and thought it was going to be a double KO with a triple threat match at Wrestlemania. Than i found out they want to put Punk vs Undertaker at Mania.

Even though the Rock vs Cena is headlining, that is a huge huge push for punk to face him, i mean look at the last superstars that have faced the undertaker. Triple H and Shawn Michaels, two of the biggest legends in WWE

Back to the Raw match, i think it turned the IWC and a lot of wrestling fans towards cena(go on wrestling forum . com and they've been praising the guy like crazy). The guy pulled out one of the best powerbombs ive seen since batista was around, a standing hurricanrana, copped a pile driver and it was one of the best story matches on Raw in a long time. MOTY candidate
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:49 AM   #1410
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I'm hoping they do a Rock(c) vs Cena vs Punk triple threat match at Mania.
- Reason 1. Punk doesn't have an opponent and should be rewarded for that 430+ day WWE title reign
- Reason 2. Cena vs Rock II wouldn't be that much of an upgrade from Rock vs Cena I.

Also, I think they should put some stipulation in the Triple H vs Brock match.
-Triple H wins, Brock and Heyman leaves WWE.
-Brock wins, Heyman "takes ownership" of the WWE, which will later lead into a PG-14 programming for Raw.

I'm pretty sure Taker vs Punk is gunna be on the ballot where you can expect the streak to continue as it always will...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: