Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2006, 11:26 AM   #16
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roxy
How did Wolves evolve into Dogs?
Kevin McHale.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:29 AM   #17
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

SixerFan03 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Kevin McHale.

Nice.
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:30 AM   #18
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

eighties ballers were down with wolves

nineties ballers were down with doggs

evolution
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:32 AM   #19
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thats to funny what you just typed sakf, Kevin McHale.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:43 AM   #20
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I said the same thing as saKf, and I used cool pictures. Grr.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:48 AM   #21
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Quote:
(Actually, you might want to double check my facts, but I believe I'm right)

Thats enough for me.

sakf is on fire lately. Its because you pulled out the knife again I tell you, relieved the pressure.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:04 PM   #22
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

wolves didn't evolve...no animal evolves. wolves were just domesticated and breeded with other animals, along with the cell structure changing, that's how we get dogs

also, a good proof against evolution. Evolution implies that humans are the most supreme being. We have 46 chromosomes. A Crayfish has 130 or so. A tiny little crayfish has about twice as many chromosomes as we do. Evolution is bull.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:10 PM   #23
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
wolves didn't evolve...no animal evolves. wolves were just domesticated and breeded with other animals, along with the cell structure changing, that's how we get dogs

also, a good proof against evolution. Evolution implies that humans are the most supreme being. We have 46 chromosomes. A Crayfish has 130 or so. A tiny little crayfish has about twice as many chromosomes as we do. Evolution is bull.

Actually, the number of chromosones does not indicate which animal is the most highly evolved. There is really no connection. I think chimps have 44. One doesn't have to do with the other.

Of course evolution exists. Even a creationist has to acknowlege micro-evolution. Where the issue becomes sketchy is evolving from one species into an entirely new one.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:13 PM   #24
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Evolution implies that humans are the most supreme being.

where the hell does Evolution as a theory imply that humans are the supreme being? I guarantee no biologist who actually works in the field think that. And even if they did, chromosomes are by no means an indication of advancement
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:25 PM   #25
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

this is just what I've been taught at school. I have a book with about 600 pages on nothing but the fallacies of evolution. I'm not going to go dig it out right now though, but it's got some good stuff. its called "The Evolution Cruncher" feel free to research it.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:27 PM   #26
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

"Evolution Cruncher" sounds like a breakfast cereal.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:28 PM   #27
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

p2 rockets fly 153.464 degrees below latitude divided by 42 calories.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:35 PM   #28
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

Quote:
this is just what I've been taught at school. I have a book with about 600 pages on nothing but the fallacies of evolution. I'm not going to go dig it out right now though, but it's got some good stuff. its called "The Evolution Cruncher" feel free to research it.

I hope it doesn't set up straw man arguments for evolution and counter those arguments. That would be a waste of 600 pages.

Evolution does have many fallacies, however. It is far from proven true. The basics of it, however, are excepted by almost every credible scientist.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:38 PM   #29
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Why is something that has many fallacies and hasn't even been proven true yet accepted? Kinda seems retarded to me.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #30
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

the main problem with Evolution isn't so much the actual science of it, it is the fact that so many people have twisted it that few people actually understand what the actual base scientific theory states. Fringe scientists, public officials, journalists, etc. all have their own manipulated views of what evolution means and many of them are very far off base. It's a shame really
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: