Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2006, 03:43 AM   #1
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation
Default What do you wash your face with???

i have really oily skin and i tried many different types of facial wash... from Gatsby to Clean & Clear and what... now i'm using Nevia for Men Oil control Facial wash.... any good recommendations?
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:21 AM   #2
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

I happen to use Neutragena for Men

The L'oreal for Men products are also good

Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:18 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

plain old soap and water should work, just wash your face a bit more than usual. your diet can alter your skin condition also.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:28 PM   #4
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think a dermatoligist might offer better advice than the good ole ish faithful
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:36 PM   #5
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

You mean you're supposed to wash your face?!
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:39 PM   #6
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

are you asian?

if you got acne i'd try that **** PDiddy and Vanessa Williams peddle on some infomercial. i forget wtf its called.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:32 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator

Quote:
are you asian?

if you got acne i'd try that **** PDiddy and Vanessa Williams peddle on some infomercial. i forget wtf its called.

for real? or are you just kidding???

we Singaporeans look nothing like those dumb looking china men that gives the impression of Asians
Old 12-30-2006, 07:18 AM   #8
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I took tetracycline when I was younger. I didn't have acne on my face so much but I did on my back. It dries out your skin so you're more likely to sunburn.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:06 AM   #9
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
are you asian?

is that the same stuff that Jessica Simpson does that infomercial for?

if so, it's called ProActive
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:10 AM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

+
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:21 AM   #11
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

soap.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:22 AM   #12
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
is that the same stuff that Jessica Simpson does that infomercial for?

if so, it's called ProActive
Proactive is a scam.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:37 AM   #13
wally_world
M0derator

lol!!! don;t ruin my face... i'm trusting you guys...

the Nivea thing seems to be working out well on the oily part... but the acne is still coming out... sad...
Old 12-30-2006, 06:42 PM   #14
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

If you got acne use tetracycline, the stuff is really tough on you, dries out your skin really badly, but thats only for half a year and then the acne and oily skin is gone forever, atleast a couple of years though.

Whatever facewash you use, dont use it anymore. Soap is enough, whatever else you might use doesnt help that much anyways.
Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 07:11 PM   #15
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

Why don't you just go to a dermatolagist.
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: