Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-13-2006, 01:35 AM   #46
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tips4
I like that, Finally a person who knows my posting style.

And you know I'm just kidding. You're a really good poster Tips.

Platonic love, Ced.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:50 AM   #47
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Ced-Hating On JohnnySic and GetBuckets
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:06 AM   #48
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

AppleNader- Team USA/International homerism
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:15 AM   #49
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
That doesn't make any sense because the bulls didn't stink last year...

and i do apologize if i don't invest all of my time into this board

Why don't we just change the thread title and re-name it:

What JordanPippenRodman is best known for.

A little egocentric, are we?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:13 AM   #50
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb Cuando yo te vi...When I saw you..

Kiss Murder - The best password...
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:21 PM   #51
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
u try to hard to be funny but fail every time
Not even going to put your name after that comment on the negative rep you gave me?
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:22 PM   #52
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

ha ha ha sakkif wid da negativ rep lololol
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:29 PM   #53
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Did we drive VCDrives off the board? I hope not. I'll feel bad. He hasent posted in awhile...which is unlike him.

Maybe since GOBB's name with the most posts got banned he felt his postcount was safe and slowed his roll?
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:35 PM   #54
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I'm the biggest Richard Jefferson homer here.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:02 PM   #55
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Did we drive VCDrives off the board? I hope not. I'll feel bad. He hasent posted in awhile...which is unlike him.

Maybe since GOBB's name with the most posts got banned he felt his postcount was safe and slowed his roll?

He said he was going to school and that he figured he couldn't fend off GOBB's onslaught so waved his postcount flag.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:06 PM   #56
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
He hasent posted in awhile...which is unlike him.
I saw him post yesterday....A day off from posting means you have apparently died and went to post heaven.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:19 PM   #57
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
I saw him post yesterday....A day off from posting means you have apparently died and went to post heaven.

When you're the type of poster who racks up 50 posts in an hour it sure is.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:30 PM   #58
three day ban
Can barely lace up my sneakers

three day ban has no real reputation yet.

i'm known for pissing on the above poster.
three day ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:32 PM   #59
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

All that in five posts?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:35 PM   #60
three day ban
Can barely lace up my sneakers

three day ban has no real reputation yet.

it only takes one to piss on another man.
three day ban is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: