Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2007, 11:05 PM   #31
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: WATCH Sparring Video!!!!!! Me vs Heavyweight In Body sparring

Yeah. The thread starter isn't though. He made an account similar to the one the guy in the video had, pretending to be him. The guy used to threaten to fight everyone and stuff. I'm surprised (really mean it, not trying to be a d***) it hasn't started in this thread. And it doesn't need to.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:15 PM   #32
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's a baller but he can fight too!
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:44 AM   #33
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's so bad ass his nickname on other messageboard's is Charlie "Sweet Pea" Zelenoff. The name alone sends shivers down my spine.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:24 AM   #34
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nice low hands leaning in with your chin there for anyone to knock.

the person in the video has never had ANY training as a boxer.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:40 AM   #35
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no whiteboy will ever make a name out of themselves in this generation so please disregard this thread
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:42 AM   #36
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
no whiteboy will ever make a name out of themselves in this generation so please disregard this thread

Except for being President. But hey, that's not even important, right?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:51 AM   #37
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime

@the second video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBJO4g1ODw4
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:00 AM   #38
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
He's a baller but he can fight too!

WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:08 AM   #39
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anybody know where the full vids are?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:11 AM   #40
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

that is the worst philly shell defense i have ever seen in my entire life.

your right hand is low, your left is in no man's land leaving you wide open to body shots, your jab - which is the most important punch to this stance has no snap, your chin is not tucked and any solid punch that's carried through would catch you as you back up at no angle with your hands down.

you have decent movement though, congrats.

Last edited by Zombles : 07-12-2007 at 02:14 AM.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:25 AM   #41
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

favourited 1 time!!! : : :

likely to be by yourself...
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: