Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2007, 01:30 AM   #16
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Cannonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
if you need to be talked into don't do it... nothing wrong whatsoever with not smoking it...
Yeah you're right... I don't think the pros outweigh the cons in this situation.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:31 AM   #17
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,856
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Yeah thats the problem... I think I'll end up sitting outside behind my house smoking weed all day.

I first lit up when I was 17, it's been a few years and I have never resorted to that and neither have any of my friends. If you have no goals or ambitions it's easier to get addicted and become a pot head loser, but that's pretty rare.

I smoked yesterday actually, but up until yesterday I hadn't gotten high since I saw Spiderman 3 in mid May. Don't let it get out of hand and it won't.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:32 AM   #18
Selenium
Good High School Starter
 
Selenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 894
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
wtf is your guys' problem? hey you're life is just about to begin bro don't **** it up with a little bit of weed. a little bit of weed turns into an addiction and takes years off your life, makes you become someone you aren't. bad idea, don't make that mistake and just discard of it.

This is kind of an extreme point of view. Pot isn't like heroin or anything.

I haven't smoked in years, and when I decided to quit I did so relatively easily. But that's just me.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:32 AM   #19
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Cannonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
I first lit up when I was 17, it's been a few years and I have never resorted to that and neither have any of my friends. If you have no goals or ambitions it's easier to get addicted and become a pot head loser, but that's pretty rare.

I smoked yesterday actually, but up until yesterday I hadn't gotten high since I saw Spiderman 3 in mid May. Don't let it get out of hand and it won't.
Yeah I'll just wack off instead. :
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:36 AM   #20
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned
 
KINGofTHEcourt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chillin in the lab
Posts: 1,574
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Sell that shizz to a well known pothead. Take about 10% off what it goes for around where you are, but tell him you have a limited supply so he won't keep crawling back. Make some good dough with that, or start growing more since you know that area is good for growing.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:39 AM   #21
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,856
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Yeah I'll just wack off instead. :

Get high or whack it? Win win.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:40 AM   #22
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Cannonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Sell that shizz to a well known pothead. Take about 10% off what it goes for around where you are, but tell him you have a limited supply so he won't keep crawling back. Make some good dough with that, or start growing more since you know that area is good for growing.
No way, I didn't even touch the pot it was in lol. Finger Prints. I just saw it on the stump and called my friend on the cellphone and told him where it was.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:46 AM   #23
Selenium
Good High School Starter
 
Selenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 894
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
No way, I didn't even touch the pot it was in lol. Finger Prints. I just saw it on the stump and called my friend on the cellphone and told him where it was.

So you can't even be sure if it's really pot then, can you? Might just be a similar looking plant. But since you were worried about leaving finger prints, I now recommend that you don't bother smoking, since you'll probably be one of those types that gets super paranoid and can't stop looking out the window every three minutes.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:49 AM   #24
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Cannonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium
So you can't even be sure if it's really pot then, can you? Might just be a similar looking plant. But since you were worried about leaving finger prints, I now recommend that you don't bother smoking, since you'll probably be one of those types that gets super paranoid and can't stop looking out the window every three minutes.
Yeah I try to avoid any and all illegal activities. But I'm sure it was pot my friend smokes a lot and he said it was so.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:54 AM   #25
J_Rock3ts
The Truth
 
J_Rock3ts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: BTown
Posts: 1,913
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Get high or whack it? Win win.

Do both at the same time and you're made. Ha. Reminds me of one of Dave Chappelle's Lil Jon skits:

"Sometimes I sit on my hands until they get numb and then *********e. It's called getting a 'stranger.' Have you ever given yourself a stranger?"
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:57 AM   #26
Hawker
Banned
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,940
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Yeah I try to avoid any and all illegal activities. But I'm sure it was pot my friend smokes a lot and he said it was so.

shouldve sold it to him man...would probably be an easy sell. At the same time, you arent being much of a friend by showing him where the pot is if you dont support that illegal activity in the first place.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:00 AM   #27
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Cannonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
shouldve sold it to him man...would probably be an easy sell. At the same time, you arent being much of a friend by showing him where the pot is if you dont support that illegal activity in the first place.
Lol I don't think anything is wrong with it, but I don't want to become a pot head looser so I don't do it.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:04 AM   #28
J_Rock3ts
The Truth
 
J_Rock3ts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: BTown
Posts: 1,913
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Everything in moderation, bro. Show a little self-control and weed can be a greaf thing to enjoy. You won't be a "pothead loser" unless you let it happen. Your choice either way.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:11 AM   #29
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned
 
KINGofTHEcourt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chillin in the lab
Posts: 1,574
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Damn, you messed up. Heres how it went:

You found pot - good
You didn't take it - bad
You didn't make sure it was pot - even worse
You told your friend were it was for FREE - even worse

Golden oppurtunities wasted all at once.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:21 AM   #30
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,185
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

take comfort in the fact you are a long way from smoking it.

if it is still on the plant you need to trim it, then dry it, and then trim it again.

Do you even know which part to smoke?

Where do you live where people leave plants on the side of a trail sitting on a stump for everyone to see?

How tall was the plant?

How big were it's colas (budded part at the top of the plant)?

July is a little early for harvest.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy