Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2007, 02:25 AM   #31
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Found some pot in the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
take comfort in the fact you are a long way from smoking it.

if it is still on the plant you need to trim it, then dry it, and then trim it again.

Do you even know which part to smoke?

Where do you live where people leave plants on the side of a trail sitting on a stump for everyone to see?

How tall was the plant?

How big were it's colas (budded part at the top of the plant)?

July is a little early for harvest.

There shouldn't be buds yet Izzo... you should know it that you silly negro.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:27 AM   #32
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
There shouldn't be buds yet Izzo... you should know it that you silly negro.

is the plant still in the ground or sitting on a stump?

this part is confusing to me.

NO buds, makes sense seeing how its July and outdoor is usually plucked in September.

what will he smoke? leaf until he throws up?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:31 AM   #33
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I can't speak for him, but I'm assuming he transplanted it (into his backyard?). In my hayday I was more of an indoor man myself, but assuming you live in the USA or Canada; I know a thing or two:

1. Your plant in these months with lots of day-light should be in a vegetative state, one where it grows up and out and gets leaves.

2. Typically the flowering stage (where buds are formed, and you can tell if the plant is male or female) happens in it's prime around August/September or when you change your lights to a 12/12 light cycle. After this point it should be good for pickin.

3. His plant could be male, which would just be a waste to smoke anyway.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:33 AM   #34
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
take comfort in the fact you are a long way from smoking it.

if it is still on the plant you need to trim it, then dry it, and then trim it again.

Do you even know which part to smoke?-no

Where do you live where people leave plants on the side of a trail sitting on a stump for everyone to see?-Very Rural area there was a little walking like path off the main 4 wheeler path and it was back there on a stump

How tall was the plant?-6-10 inches maybe

How big were it's colas (budded part at the top of the plant)?-Idk

July is a little early for harvest.
lol
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:34 AM   #35
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

NO buds, makes sense seeing how its July and outdoor is usually plucked in September.

what will he smoke? leaf until he throws up?

It was never in the ground, it was in a black pot.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:35 AM   #36
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
I can't speak for him, but I'm assuming he transplanted it (into his backyard?). In my hayday I was more of an indoor man myself, but assuming you live in the USA or Canada; I know a thing or two:

1. Your plant in these months with lots of day-light should be in a vegetative state, one where it grows up and out and gets leaves.

2. Typically the flowering stage (where buds are formed, and you can tell if the plant is male or female) happens in it's prime around August/September or when you change your lights to a 12/12 light cycle. After this point it should be good for pickin.

3. His plant could be male, which would just be a waste to smoke anyway.
Lol my friend has it now.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:35 AM   #37
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
What the hell? Was it hydroponics?

Edit: NVM thought it said vase.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:39 AM   #38
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

okay then.

It still has a lot of gowing to do.

keep it in its pot and wait until it grows more and develops buds. Smoking leaf is a waste of time. it needs light and water, so dont put it in a shaded area, when it gets bigger find a clearing in the woods (with ample sunlight), and transfer it from the pot to the ground (find nice soil) because it will outgrow its pot.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:41 AM   #39
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
okay then.

keep it in its pot and wait until it grows more and develops buds. Smoking leaf is a waste of time. it needs light and water, so dont put it in a shaded area, when it gets bigger find a clearing in the woods (with ample sunlight), and transfer it from the pot to the ground (find nice soil) because it will outgrow its pot.
Or transplant it into a bigger pot!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:47 AM   #40
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
okay then.

Lol I'm not doing all that if I don't even smoke it....
Old 07-12-2007, 03:12 AM   #41
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

My advice, don't do it. But, this reminded me of another time, in grade five we found this big bag of weed on the soccer field, and showed it to a supervisor. She confiscated it.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:20 AM   #42
eboloid
Flash Gordo

eboloid has an OK reputation so far

Your friend is a real dick for stealing another person's plant.
eboloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:41 AM   #43
wizardsextreme
Banned

wizardsextreme has an OK reputation so far

I'm willing to bet money that it isn't even weed.
wizardsextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:50 AM   #44
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

If you are totally lost just listen to your favorite black artist

... even Ray J is enjoying Jamaica's favorite past time

Quote:
[Ray J:]
(I wanna)
Roll it, roll it
Twist that, twist that
(I wanna)
Fire it up
Then get that, get that
(I wanna)
Pass it around
Get bent back bent back
Give it back to me!
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #45
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

be sure to let us know how high you get from poison ivy
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: