Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 07-12-2007, 10:03 AM   #1
frank2514
I airball my layups

frank2514 has an OK reputation so far
Cool Michal Pietrus

We could can get Michal Pietrus for about 2 year deal he could be a backup or a starter. What do you think about this mavs fan
frank2514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:48 PM   #2
AustinMavsFan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AustinMavsFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Michal Pietrus

I like Pietrus a lot and think he has talent and will improve with more playing time. His defensive game would be much needed and used with our system but I really don't see us signing him especially when we just resigned Stackhouse and George. I guess he could come in and play back up to Josh Howard or we could use him as a utility player or even better yet someone to yell out French cursewords and put downs directed to Tony Parker when we play San Antonio next year in the playoffs.
AustinMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:54 PM   #3
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i would think they would start him if they got him

Harris/Terry/JJ Barea
Pietrus/Buckner/Ager
Howard/Stackhouse/George
Dirk/Joe Smith?/Brandon Bass?
Damp/Diop

that would be killer. Not only does your starting D get WAY better, it moves Terry to 6th man and Stackhouse to 7th which they are both better suited for.

however, i just cant see GS not matching any offer he gets.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:58 PM   #4
timmyD
I hit open layups

timmyD has an OK reputation so far

why dont you sign barnes too and try to get as many other GS players on your team so they can stop beating you while youre at it.
timmyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:29 AM   #5
Cavs2007Champs
Common-sense Cavs Fan

Cavs2007Champs has decent reputation

Pietrus would be a great pick up for whoever gets him, and if the Mavs get him, WOW.

He should start even in Dallas. He was probably one of GS's top 3 players IMO.

I'd love him 2 come to the Cavs. And he could be had for a cheap price, cuz not everyone realizes how good he is or could be.
Cavs2007Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:55 PM   #6
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

It would be very nice to get him. But GS will likely match any offer. Has he even gotten any yet?
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:50 PM   #7
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no he hasnt gotten any offers b.c then he would go int the countdown while waiting for the Warriors to match or not.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:26 PM   #8
MeatMonster
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MeatMonster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
What happens to Pops? I sure would hate to lose him. He been looking good in the summer league.

dont know what SL you are watching.

Pops to me looks like a waste of time. He is constantly out of control on the court, has no offensive skill other than the dunk, is a mediocre defender and has a low basketball IQ.

I doubt he returns. Rey Terry will take his spot.

Last edited by kentatm : 07-15-2007 at 11:30 PM.
MeatMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:44 PM   #9
DirtyB41
I hit open layups

DirtyB41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatMonster
dont know what SL you are watching.

Pops to me looks like a waste of time. He is constantly out of control on the court, has no offensive skill other than the dunk, is a mediocre defender and has a low basketball IQ.

I doubt he returns. Rey Terry will take his spot.

I agree. Pops looks like a bum. But I don't know if i agree that Reyshawn Terry would be any better.
DirtyB41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: