Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
JoHnShOeZ1492
LeBron for 12 MVP

JoHnShOeZ1492 has an OK reputation so far
Default I'm A LITTLE Discouraged All Of A Sudden. . .

I am a 15 year old 5'8 3/4" PG/SG And Me And My Friend Did A Little Experiment Today To Find Out Our FT and 3PT Percentages. We Did 10 sets of 10 FT's (taking turns after each set) and he had all together 81/100 and I had a horrible 47/100 our 3PTers Were different though we did 10 shots and 5 sets the same way of the FT's (taking turns after each set) he made 15/50 while I had 9/50. I dont know what had happened because I used to be really good at FTs but idk what happened i have Rip Hamiltons' Routine Any Suggestions
JoHnShOeZ1492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:30 PM   #2
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'm A LITTLE Discouraged All Of A Sudden. . .

Work more on the jumpshot or start slanging crack rocks.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:32 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
Work more on the jumpshot or start slanging crack rocks.
I'd say do the later. It's like a one/millions shot at makin the NBA.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Try changin your ShOez, John
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #5
JoHnShOeZ1492
LeBron for 12 MVP

I Have A Great Shot During Games, Im Playing In A Summer League And im 63%
Old 07-12-2007, 07:48 PM   #6
JoHnShOeZ1492
LeBron for 12 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Yeah Great Advice I Wear Air Force 1s Low Tops (ANKLE BREAKERS )
Old 07-12-2007, 07:52 PM   #7
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

quit playing hoops its not everyone, sorry kid.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

one time i shot 100 FT's too see how my % was when i was a senior, and i made 91 of them...i shot 89% during real play...

i shot around 42% from behind the arc my senior year...woulda been a few points higher, but i had one horrible game where i couldnt hit anything, i went 1 for 8 from behind the three...it happens to everyone...

if there's any of ya'll still playin in high school, dont take anything for granted, its the best time of your life...i miss practice after school, the long bus rides to games...cherish it all, i remember every game from my last two years in HS.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:14 PM   #9
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
one time i shot 100 FT's too see how my % was when i was a senior, and i made 91 of them...i shot 89% during real play...

i shot around 42% from behind the arc my senior year...woulda been a few points higher, but i had one horrible game where i couldnt hit anything, i went 1 for 8 from behind the three...it happens to everyone...

if there's any of ya'll still playin in high school, dont take anything for granted, its the best time of your life...i miss practice after school, the long bus rides to games...cherish it all, i remember every game from my last two years in HS.

Amen brother.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:31 PM   #10
JoHnShOeZ1492
LeBron for 12 MVP

No, I Mean Everyone Tells Me I Am A Great Player And I Have Potential Even The High School Coaches That Want Me Playing For Their Program Ask Me If I Have Ever Played Organized Ball And When I Answer No (Before The Summer League) Theyre Shocked And All Of The Players From Last Year Tell Me I'll Make It No Problem But I Am A Good Shooter (FG%63 3PT%35) And I Have Good FT % When It COunts For My Team (78%) But I Was Just Confident Killed Today When I Missed 53 FTs And I Wanna Know How To BOunce Back From A Bad Shootaround. . .
Old 07-12-2007, 08:33 PM   #11
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You used to be good? When was that, grade school? The ****ing free throw line is two feet from the net.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:40 PM   #12
JoHnShOeZ1492
LeBron for 12 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
You used to be good? When was that, grade school? The ****ing free throw line is two feet from the net.

That Would Be 12 dumbsh iitt and i dont usually play with FT's i play streetball alot not organized
Old 07-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoHnShOeZ1492
That Would Be 12 dumbsh iitt and i dont usually play with FT's i play streetball alot not organized

And you wonder why you can't shoot.:rollingeyes:
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:07 PM   #14
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoHnShOeZ1492
No, I Mean Everyone Tells Me I Am A Great Player And I Have Potential Even The High School Coaches That Want Me Playing For Their Program Ask Me If I Have Ever Played Organized Ball And When I Answer No (Before The Summer League) Theyre Shocked And All Of The Players From Last Year Tell Me I'll Make It No Problem But I Am A Good Shooter (FG%63 3PT%35) And I Have Good FT % When It COunts For My Team (78%) But I Was Just Confident Killed Today When I Missed 53 FTs And I Wanna Know How To BOunce Back From A Bad Shootaround. . .

Just reading this gave me a headache, must every word be capitalized?
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:39 PM   #15
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

Or maybe he's gotta change his hOez
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: