Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 07-12-2006, 06:43 PM   #31
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Chris Bosh.

He never misses I swear.

I was gonna say.... Bosh gets the ball 15 feet out and just pulls up over his man. Great shot, Goes in a lot.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:46 PM   #32
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
You do know jason terry was horrible except for 3 games in the playoffs right?
You sure you don't wanna rethink that statement?
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:24 PM   #33
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
You do know jason terry was horrible except for 3 games in the playoffs right?

Well I would say it would be pretty damn difficult for someone who averaged almost 20 ppg in those playoffs to be "horrible" in 19 outta 22 games.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:24 PM   #34
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf

haha agreed.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:35 PM   #35
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He only had two bad games in the finals.

ps. Nenad should be in on the centers' list b4p
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:54 PM   #36
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

kobe. only way you can stop it if you double team him and even then sometimes he will make it.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:55 PM   #37
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd rather have Dirk than Kobe takin' the midrange shot.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:02 PM   #38
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

d-wade
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:06 PM   #39
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Why I wouldn't pick D-Wade in this thread

fast forward to 1:10 in, and be prepared.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:22 PM   #40
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didnt state what i meant clearly, if you take his playoffs as a whole and remove the 3 best games(yes i know that would make anyone look considerably worse) he wasnt an above average player for the remaining 19 games averaged together. Considering that he is supposed to be part of this unbelievable array of talent that the mavs have around dirk im not that impressed.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:48 PM   #41
AKA AAP
Banned

AKA AAP has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Why I wouldn't pick D-Wade in this thread

fast forward to 1:10 in, and be prepared.

You do realize there's a HUGE difference between game shots and these exhibition type courses, right?
AKA AAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:49 PM   #42
TLV
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TLV has an OK reputation so far

Udonis Haslem is also developing a good mid range jumper. In the playoff every shot he put up was money
TLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:54 PM   #43
AKA AAP
Banned

The funny thing is, I was the only one that chose Wade to win this Skills Challenge. I recognize talent and potential like no other.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:54 PM   #44
AKA AAP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLV
Udonis Haslem is also developing a good mid range jumper. In the playoff every shot he put up was money

I hope you were being sarcastic.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:57 PM   #45
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Nash and Cassel.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: