Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-13-2007, 03:28 PM   #16
Kobe24
Banned

Default Re: Anybody think LEBRON is gettin to cocky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
kobe fans b*tchin

What Kobe fan is b*tching? Just because someone is hating on Lebron, you assume it's Kobe fans? Not to mention, Wade fans are the ones who hate Lebron the most. Falkin clowns...

Even if it is a Kobe fan, you can't group all of them with one post. Coincidentally, 50 % of your posts contain the name Kobe.

Last edited by Kobe24 : 07-13-2007 at 03:30 PM.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #17
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
why must they be kobe fans that are "b*tching"?

because the thread starter has already Pmed me whining about me saying that Duncan was better than Kobe...

Now this....... more b*tchin

its pathetic... the dude gets some shine and certain kobe fans are upset...He obviously didnt write those skits and if it was kobe, you kids would be peeing yourselves with joy over it
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:33 PM   #18
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
its pathetic... the dude gets some shine and certain kobe fans are upset

Look around the thread clown, I see two kings fan "b*itching", a Rockets fan and many more. But you're only using Kobe fans because you're still mad at Kobe for wearing his sunglasses when he declared for the NBA draft. still the dumbest reason I've ever heard on ISH.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:33 PM   #19
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Even if it is a Kobe fan, you can't group all of them with one post. Coincidentally, 50 % of your posts contain the name Kobe

I see you added the 'even if' qualifier kobe fans are see thru on here....

50% of my posts contain the word kobe because the board has his stepfords on here and thats all they talk about, so a portion of the posts go to correcting you zombies
Old 07-13-2007, 03:33 PM   #20
allball
National High School Star

One man's cockiness is another man's insecurity or fear. if you don't like Lebron, you just don't like him. quit looking for a reason to justify it.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:38 PM   #21
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
I see you added the 'even if' qualifier kobe fans are see thru on here....

We're see thru?

It's guaranteed that if you see the name Rasheed1, you know it's about Kobe. If I search for your last 20 posts, at least 10-12 will be about Kobe.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:38 PM   #22
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Look around the thread clown, I see two kings fan "b*itching", a Rockets fan and many more. But you're only using Kobe fans because you're still mad at Kobe for wearing his sunglasses when he declared for the NBA draft. still the dumbest reason I've ever heard on ISH.

Im not mad at kobe...he has proven me right about him since day one....

great talent....brain power of a napkin (much like you and his other fans)...I like how he has handled himself this offseason...its been comical to say the least
Old 07-13-2007, 03:38 PM   #23
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

well the slaves thing was quite strange. there'll probably be a few people who take offense.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:39 PM   #24
iggy_needs_help
I brick open layups

Producers come up with all the STAGED things that happen in the ESPYS and other award events. It is not him that comes up with that stuff.

With that said, he is pretty cocky. He has the right to be though. He is in his young 20's and is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Who is to tell him that he cannot be cocky.
iggy_needs_help is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:40 PM   #25
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

Quote:
because the thread starter has already Pmed me whining about me saying that Duncan was better than Kobe...

Now this....... more b*tchin

its pathetic... the dude gets some shine and certain kobe fans are upset...He obviously didnt write those skits and if it was kobe, you kids would be peeing yourselves with joy over it

Why did you disregard the rest of my post?

Quote:
why must they be kobe fans that are "b*tching"?

The dude has "Chosen 1" tattooed on his body. 98% of the population would find that to be cocky.

Also this is in regard to the espys skit where hes being carried like a King. Which obviously wasnt his idea, however he did go along with it and its part of the NBA and ESPNS plan to build Lebron so he can in turn make them bigger.

The whole bringing Kobe into this because you diskile him is moronic.

Did you agree with it being pretty obvious that a guy who tatooed "chosen1" on his back cocky?

did you agree that he had no control in the writing but definitely had veto power to not do it. I dont think its worng that he did it since that "King James" bull**** got instilled on him. Did you agree its part of ESPN building the Lebron hype?

Did you agree that you bringing Kobe in to a thread that has nothing to do with him is a mornic act?

Last edited by dudeguykid : 07-13-2007 at 03:44 PM.
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:41 PM   #26
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
If I search for your last 20 posts, at least 10-12 will be about Kobe.

^ the guy with the screen name Kobe and kobe face on his avatar is talking to me about too much kobe it figures

riiiiiiight... look it up and get back to me on that...
Old 07-13-2007, 03:41 PM   #27
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Im not mad at kobe...he has proven me right about him since day one....

great talent....brain power of a napkin (much like you and his other fans)...I like how he has handled himself this offseason...its been comical to say the least

Another bitter Philly fan mad at Kobe for not demanding a trade to the Sixers. See how easy and retarded that sounded? Probably not to you since you're the epitome of retarded posts.

Quote:
^ the guy with the screen name Kobe and kobe face on his avatar is talking to me about too much kobe it figures

Yet you talk about Kobe more than me . If I need to talk about Kobe or the Lakers, I go on a Laker fan site. I can guarantee that I post less about Kobe than you.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:49 PM   #28
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Why did you disregard the rest of my post?

I gave the reason for me saying it was a kobe fan (because it was)

Quote:
Did you agree with it being pretty obvious that a guy who tatooed "chosen1" on his back cocky?

I know alot of people who have Chosen 1 tattoed on them somewhere Lebron is far from the only guy with that

Quote:
did you agree that he had no control in the writing but definitely had veto power to not do it. I dont think its worng that he did it since that "King James" bull**** got instilled on him. Did you agree its part of ESPN building the Lebron hype?

sure its part of the hype...but so what? alot of players get hyped and Lebron happens to deserve it more than most if you want the truth... And why the hell should he veto it? So he doesnt offend kobe's fans (who happen to think kobe should be up there)

Quote:
Did you agree that you bringing Kobe in to a thread that has nothing to do with him makes you a moron?

^no it makes you moron for being his fan and catching feelings over it everytime some one says soemthing about him that you dont like..If I had come in here and started praising him, you wouldnt have had a problem with it...

Quote:
Another bitter Philly fan mad at Kobe for not demanding a trade to the Sixers. See how easy and retarded that sounded? Probably not to you since you're the epitome of retarded posts.

now your just being dumb...If you know anything, you know that the last got we want on the sixers is Kobe.... nobody in Philly was clamoring for Kobe... get real kid

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 07-13-2007 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:51 PM   #29
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Yet you talk about Kobe more than me . If I need to talk about Kobe or the Lakers, I go on a Laker fan site. I can guarantee that I post less about Kobe than you.

count it up (like you said you would) and lets see who posts about what, 'Kobe'
Old 07-13-2007, 03:51 PM   #30
mhg88
Local High School Star

"getting"? He has been for years now.
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: