Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-13-2007, 12:06 AM   #1
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default New KG to Lakers rumor, 3 way deal (GealRM)

This was a "wiretap" on the Celtics end, I thought I'd share it (I can't f*cking paste the link). Deal is supposedly approved between LA and Boston, and Minny has to make a decision (Jesus Christ)

Three Way Deal Between Boston, Los Angeles, and Minny

Boston Receives
Lamar Odom

Los Angeles Receives
Kevin Garnett

Minny Receives
Andrew Bynum
Gerald Green
Theo Ratliff (Expirer)
Kwame Brown

Awesome, Wolves get shafted again (in par with all KG rumors)

Celts steal Odom...
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:10 AM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New KG to Lakers rumor, 3 way deal (GealRM)

He's going to GS. No way minny does this trade. No reason not to deal with GS, you are getting two to three young prospects no matter what the deal is.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #3
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice, solid trade idea. (You spelt GealRM )
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not a bad deal, maybe Boston could include one more young player to make it a bit more fair since they can't include their 1st rounder.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Odom isn't exactly a steal.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #6
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He's going to GS. No way minny does this trade. No reason not to deal with GS, you are getting two to three young prospects no matter what the deal is.

KG has a very big say in the matter.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #7
HoopitUP
Serious playground baller

HoopitUP has an OK reputation so far

wolves got dealt some bad cards. they better hope green and bynum develop into the stars.

celtics are definatly contendors now.

Rondo
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Odom
Jeffeson

.ridiculous!.
HoopitUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #8
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here

Its a good trade for all parties involved imo...Solid value for KG...

Celts would now have

pg
Ray Allen
PP34
LO
Al Jefferson

Thats a sick lineup...could put them in the WCF
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:14 AM   #9
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

bynum n green could be good, but if i were minny id want another young talent included. the Cs would have pierce, allen, odom, along with jefferson. thatd be interestin
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:14 AM   #10
ExpatSunsFan
Local High School Star

ExpatSunsFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
This was a "wiretap" on the Celtics end, I thought I'd share it (I can't f*cking paste the link). Deal is supposedly approved between LA and Boston, and Minny has to make a decision (Jesus Christ)

Three Way Deal Between Boston, Los Angeles, and Minny

Boston Receives
Lamar Odom

Los Angeles Receives
Kevin Garnett

Minny Receives
Andrew Bynum
Gerald Green
Theo Ratliff (Expirer)
Kwame Brown

Awesome, Wolves get shafted again (in par with all KG rumors)

Celts steal Odom...
Reminds me of the "deal" where Amare was traded to Atlanta--hey, Minnesota and Atlanta agreed to it, all they needed was Phoenix's approval and they were all set!
ExpatSunsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:19 AM   #11
HoopitUP
Serious playground baller

HoopitUP has an OK reputation so far

i just looked at all the people involved. this is actually a fair deal for all party's

Greene and Bynum get to develop in a young team . kwame..well his just there..maybe he can contribute. ratlif is good in the locker room.

i hope minny says yes

what would there starting line up look like ?
HoopitUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:23 AM   #12
ExpatSunsFan
Local High School Star

ExpatSunsFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopitUP
i just looked at all the people involved. this is actually a fair deal for all party's
I agree that this deal is about as good as the Wolves can actually get right now, but they turned down better than this before the draft.

I still think they'll hold Garnett until it's too late.
ExpatSunsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:25 AM   #13
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Greene and Bynum get to develop in a young team . kwame..well his just there..maybe he can contribute. ratlif is good in the locker room.

i hope minny says yes

Minny? Horrible.

PG- ....Jaric? Davis?
SG- Foye
SF- Brewer
PF- Bynum? Smith?
C- Blount

Good for 18 wins.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:25 AM   #14
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

Quote:

probably somethin like

foye
green
brewer
j.howard/blount
bynum

r.davis

deal doesnt look good enough for them. they should at least get a pick from the lakers
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:26 AM   #15
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far

I still think my trade offer, which I am sure you are all sick of, is better.

Okur
AK
ie young core

Garnett

things stoppin it are 1. same division 2. minni holds out for one of top two Jazzmen.

IMO both teams profit.
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: