Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-13-2007, 06:30 PM   #16
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What do you do when you can't sleep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Where in gods green earth are you from, Lebron23?

Just to acquaint; here, in America, we don't jerk it with 2 hands, pal. Queer.

uhhhh...are you serious? Mine's too big for one.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:31 PM   #17
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people

watching mtv is a nice idea to fell asleep
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:32 PM   #18
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
uhhhh...are you serious? Mine's too big for one.
I feel for ya, man. I have to bearhug mine.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:12 PM   #19
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I feel for ya, man. I have to bearhug mine.
Yeah man I can't even lie on my bed anymore when I'm doing it cause it be scraping on the celling and ****... Gotta lie on the floor.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:15 PM   #20
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Yeah man I can't even lie on my bed anymore when I'm doing it cause it be scraping on the celling and ****... Gotta lie on the floor.

So you have to lie on a message board instead? :)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:17 PM   #21
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
So you have to lie on a message board instead? :)
you think I'm serious? Maybe if I had a bunk bed that was like 12 inches of space between me and the ceiling. lol
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:18 PM   #22
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

READ!!

It works.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #23
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
READ!!

It works.
yes it does, it's active as opposed to TV's passive. Tiring your eyes doesn't really help, it's your brain that needs to be tired.

Also sometimes I drink beer.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:17 AM   #24
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Here's a thread I did about 4 months ago

insomnia

Nope, no on this one. Insomnia is one of the worst things to deal with. One night I was sleeping fine, then bam, one day in April I was at a party and got into an argument with my gf at the time. Couldn't sleep that night and it's been going on since. I was diagnosed with insomnia 2 weeks later. Now I can't fall asleep without 2 Ambiens, REGARDLESS of how tired I am. Warm milk? Tried it. Closing my eyes? Tried it for the first few nights until 6 in the morning then got bored. Look at my posts. Every one is between 11pm-3am. So I know all about that s*** dude. One piece of advice: do not under any circumstances take sleeping meds. They control your f***ing life once you get used to them.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:34 AM   #25
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

my girlfriend.
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:35 AM   #26
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Get some Unisom, or Melatonin.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:53 AM   #27
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

hit the bottle
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:54 AM   #28
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Unisom made me wake up at 3 in the morning in a cold sweat with vomiting and panic attacks. And I'd feel s***ty until about 5 in the afternoon. While I've never tried melatonin, I've heard good things about it.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:14 AM   #29
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
Unisom made me wake up at 3 in the morning in a cold sweat with vomiting and panic attacks. And I'd feel s***ty until about 5 in the afternoon. While I've never tried melatonin, I've heard good things about it.

How many did you take?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:17 AM   #30
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

2. Not the recommended dose of one, but I assure you I wasn't popping more than 2. I thought it was a freak accident until it happened again.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: