Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-13-2007, 05:57 PM   #16
John Starks
National High School Star

John Starks has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Eddy Curry making big news again

"We talking about practice? I went 20& 7 last year. Rashard Lewis just got paid $129 mill for that. I didn't get an $129 million contract. Lets talk about that...I have a family to feed."
John Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:57 PM   #17
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by proof
Nop. He tries to make fun of the knicks by making these type of posts. It makes no sense. :rollingeyes:

This is a sport forum and we are all entitled to report news as they occur. :)
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:58 PM   #18
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
source? not sakf

sorry for the incovenience - the source is now in my original post
Old 07-13-2007, 06:02 PM   #19
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Starks

"We talking about practice? I went 20& 7 last year. Rashard Lewis just got paid $129 mill for that. I didn't get an $129 million contract. Lets talk about that...I have a family to feed."

with most of the good/great players getting overpaid recently i would expect Eddy Curry extension/new contract to be around 100+million

Rashard Lewis is a bum ! Curry > Lewis.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:15 PM   #20
JalenRawley
Local High School Star

JalenRawley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Starks

"We talking about practice? I went 20& 7 last year. Rashard Lewis just got paid $129 mill for that. I didn't get an $129 million contract. Lets talk about that...I eat like a horse."

Fixed it for ya. :)
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #21
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
Fixed it for ya. :)

What is the relevance of this pathetic posts in this thread? You are not only harassing me but you are discouraging other poster here to post some logical thoughts in the forum.

Dude please stay on topic and stop being a pain in the @ss in this site. You know what you are not even funny so we do not need a good laugh.

Please stay on topic and stop being a troll in this site.

By the way on topic i think Eddy Curry will have a very memorable 2007-08 Season i can see him earning his 1st NBA All Star appearance. Now that Shaquille O'Neal is past his prime and the NY Knicks would probably improve tremendously due to the addition of Zach Randolph in the Knicks Front Court.

Eddy Curry will carry his team into the NBA Playoffs.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 07-13-2007 at 07:30 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:33 PM   #22
Penny4MVP2k
I hit open 5-footers

Penny4MVP2k has an OK reputation so far

I was watching Summer League games earlier this week and I coulda sworn Q-Rich said during an interview that Eddie Curry was in the gym working out already. I'm pretty sure I didn't dream that up, but that's the latest news I heard on the Eddie Curry front.
Penny4MVP2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:36 PM   #23
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Eddy Curry has been busting his ass in the gym according to Q-Rich. I wouldn't be surprised if he came into the season 30lbs less and with that jumpshot that Thomas wanted him to get. Not to mention rebounding and defensive ability. Him and Nate Robinson are gonna be good next year because all they've done this offseason is practice.
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:36 PM   #24
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny4MVP2k
I was watching Summer League games earlier this week and I coulda sworn Q-Rich said during an interview that Eddie Curry was in the gym working out already. I'm pretty sure I didn't dream that up, but that's the latest news I heard on the Eddie Curry front.
there we go
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 08:07 PM   #25
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

It's one week and if your wife wants something you have to do it.
I hate when the media tries to blow **** up without dishing out all the facts.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 08:30 PM   #26
JalenRawley
Local High School Star

JalenRawley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
What is the relevance of this pathetic posts in this thread? You are not only harassing me but you are discouraging other poster here to post some logical thoughts in the forum.

This coming from you is like a speech to the graduating class of Harvard by George W. Bush about intelligence, honesty and integrity in politics.

Quote:
Dude please stay on topic and stop being a pain in the @ss in this site. You know what you are not even funny so we do not need a good laugh.

I'll make you a deal. Stop creating threads, and I'll happily do all of the above. I'll throw in a bonus to the deal too: Learn how to speak ****ing English, and I'll donate $500 to ISH in your name.

Quote:

Please stay on topic and stop being a troll in this site.

Who are you to wave your finger?
So full of it
Eyeballs deep in muddy waters
****ing hypocrite

Tool - The Pot

Quote:

By the way on topic i think Eddy Curry will have a very memorable 2007-08 Season i can see him earning his 1st NBA All Star appearance. Now that Shaquille O'Neal is past his prime and the NY Knicks would probably improve tremendously due to the addition of Zach Randolph in the Knicks Front Court.

Eddy Curry will carry his team into the NBA Playoffs.

Oh yeah? You're real knowledgeable about Eddy Curry huh? Tell us more. I like fortune cookie responses. "I think <everyone> will have a memorable season!". Ya think? Oh wait, I know the answer to that question.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:30 AM   #27
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

if you guys thought last year was amazing for the knicks going from 20 to 30+ victories... you just have to hold onto your seats and wait for this upcoming season. It will be even more memorable for my knicks
Old 07-14-2007, 06:51 AM   #28
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny4MVP2k
Mark Aguirre said the same thing, that Curry was well ahead of where he was last season.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: