Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-14-2007, 01:14 AM   #16
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA Live on Wii

Live must forever suck. If it doesn't, then I'll get another PSP and play it 24/7 and I will never again have a life. The same would happen if 2k came out on a portable.

I'll probably play this in college. Considering Wii exists I really can't understand why anyone would play anything else. Video games are such a mindless activity, they've at least got to make it interactive and Wii has done that. Playing Wii with a bunch of friends is a lot of fun. PS3 you're all just sitting there pressing buttons. It's boring.

If anyone's interested in purchasing an Xbox 360 for a price that is probably higher than you'd prefer, PM me. I won't give it up, plus controllers and games for anything under 300. The thing's been collecting dust for months but I'll let a friend borrow it indefinitely before I'll give it away for nothing.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:44 AM   #17
Soundwave
NBA lottery pick

Soundwave is considered somewhat coolSoundwave is considered somewhat cool

I haven't really enjoyed an NBA Live in ages. Back in the SNES/early Playstation days though I must have logged hundreds of hours into that series.

I'll give it a try on the Wii.
Soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:44 AM   #18
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

I wanted to wait to see what games would go to Wii before I bought one. They said they'd try to go with more mature games than they did with the Gamecube. They've got a MK game out and again if they make a Fight Night Im all over it.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: