Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2007, 01:00 PM   #16
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Exporing the female psyche: Preference for older guys?

Because college age guys are ****ing retards. If you want further proof visit a college campus for a weekend. Any girl who honestly wants any kind of serious relationship stays out of the frat houses and goes to the campus library.

This brings me to part 2 of my post: Girls that age don't actually want what they say they want. That's why they're not in the library. They're at the frat houses vomiting with some guys finger exploring their nether region.

Girls who actually do go after older guys just want to be taken advantage of.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #17
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
i agree with all the reasons you stated here and would like to add that i believe the reason that the "older guy" is available is because his girl left him for an "older guy"

plus they all have their flaws, no?

wait that doesnt work either cuz then we would have like 30 year old girls goin out with 100 year old guys...
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #18
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Because college age guys are ****ing retards. If you want further proof visit a college campus for a weekend. Any girl who honestly wants any kind of serious relationship stays out of the frat houses and goes to the campus library.

This brings me to part 2 of my post: Girls that age don't actually want what they say they want. That's why they're not in the library. They're at the frat houses vomiting with some guys finger exploring their nether region.

Girls who actually do go after older guys just want to be taken advantage of.

you speak vicariously.

I do not accept your opinions as valid because I know this does not come from experience
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:29 PM   #19
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I read this topic right after watching 5 minutes of Prime (37 year old woman and early twenties male).
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #20
-primetime-

I think it is a complete waste of time to even attempt to figure out the brain of a woman. They are all crazy and they all fail to use common sense. I have been through several long term relationships and it didn't take long for me to just give up on trying to understand.

Chris Rock said it best...

Q : "you wanna know what women want?"
A : "everything"

no matter what you do you will never be able to please them...they will just want more. And they will suck the life right out of you.

single and lonely

or

married and miserable

pick one and roll with it.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:56 PM   #21
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I think it is a complete waste of time to even attempt to figure out the brain of a woman. They are all crazy and they all fail to use common sense. I have been through several long term relationships and it didn't take long for me to just give up on trying to understand.

Chris Rock said it best...

Q : "you wanna know what women want?"
A : "everything"

no matter what you do you will never be able to please them...they will just want more. And they will suck the life right out of you.

single and lonely

or

married and miserable

pick one and roll with it.

Real Talk Gun Talk. I find that giving a woman nothing at all keeps her around longer and moaning less ten actually trying to cater to her needs.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:01 PM   #22
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
Real Talk Gun Talk. I find that giving a woman nothing at all keeps her around longer and moaning less ten actually trying to cater to her needs.
this is true...

women need a man that treats them like sh-it, that is the only thing that humbles them...

if you give into thier needs they will think less of you
Old 07-14-2007, 07:05 PM   #23
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
this is true...

women need a man that treats them like sh-it, that is the only thing that humbles them...

See I have that same mentality. Like take oral sex for example I refuse to ever go down on a girl simply cus i find the thing demasculating and a bit gross.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #24
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
this is true...

bull sh it you had "long term" relationships before. woman don't like overly saccharine nice guys, but they don't want guys who treat them like towel rags. in our day and age, she'll dump your ass instantly.

then again, maybe where you're form it's different. but here in New York City, women have a sense of entitlement because they know their pretty faces and bodies can get them any man they desire
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #25
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

would much rather have a woman with slightly above average looks and a great personality than someone who is a total knockout, but a b itch
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:44 PM   #26
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
See I have that same mentality. Like take oral sex for example I refuse to ever go down on a girl simply cus i find the thing demasculating and a bit gross.
agreed totally...

I have never been a fan of going down on a girl...

tastes like battery acid.

the only time I do it is early in a relationship when I feel as though I have to be some what giving...
Old 07-14-2007, 08:50 PM   #27
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
bull sh it you had "long term" relationships before. woman don't like overly saccharine nice guys, but they don't want guys who treat them like towel rags. in our day and age, she'll dump your ass instantly.

then again, maybe where you're form it's different. but here in New York City, women have a sense of entitlement because they know their pretty faces and bodies can get them any man they desire
are you saying I am a liar?

I have been engaged to a girl I was with for 5 years and I am currently seeing a girl that I have been with for 2 years now. Before that I had numerous girlfreinds in high school.

you are correct that some girls will not let you get away with treating them bad but those are the type that are impossible to please anyway. If the girl really wants you as a man then you can get away with treating her like crap for quite a long time. It will last longer than giving in to thier every need. Brad Pitt could walk into New York and have those same girls you speak of licking the bottom of his shoes. It really depends on the kind of man you are and how bad they want to be with you. If your a broke loser with no job and weigh 400 lbs. then obviously you aren't gonna be able to play the pimp role very long...
Old 07-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #28
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

NOBODY is at the library on a weekend night at college. Only the nerdiest of the nerds and the lamest of the lame would do that, and even then they're probably at least sitting in their dorms alone on the weekend.

There's plenty of girls at college who want a serious relationship, and a lot are in them. They spend most weekend nights out with their friends or watching a movie or something. There's other places around a college besides the frat house and the library

(btw are you even in college yet? lol)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #29
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

geewiz is a young'n, I think.

Grad students study at the library on Saturday night, so he's partially right.......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

NOBODY is at the library on a weekend night at college. Only the nerdiest of the nerds and the lamest of the lame would do that, and even then they're probably at least sitting in their dorms alone on the weekend.

There's plenty of girls at college who want a serious relationship, and a lot are in them. They spend most weekend nights out with their friends or watching a movie or something. There's other places around a college besides the frat house and the library
They are also the ones that you end up parking next to at a club 5 years later in a Ferarri.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: