Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-13-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far
Default What size tshirts do you wear?

Also, what's your weight and height? I'm 160lb and 5'9, just switched from Smalls to Mediums.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:32 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What size tshirts do you wear?

lol wow...i'm 5'9 and 165 and i wear 2XL. To each his own i guess
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:33 PM   #3
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

wtf you used to wear small?

I am 5'9" 120lbs and I wear mediums.

You got a problem *****?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:33 PM   #4
Kobe24Bryant
Kids at the park dunk on me

Kobe24Bryant has an OK reputation so far

Im 5"8 150 and I wear medium sized tshirts. Back in middle school I wore 2x extra large tops (I was like 5"5 138) cause that was the style back then but looking back now I feel like a retard wearing em cause they were like ****ing skirts.

Last edited by Kobe24Bryant : 07-13-2007 at 11:39 PM.
Kobe24Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:40 PM   #5
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

6'2.5 190lbs?

I wear XL.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:45 PM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
wtf you used to wear small?

I am 5'9" 120lbs and I wear mediums.

You got a problem *****?

Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:45 PM   #7
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

6'0 210
Xl
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:47 PM   #8
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

It depends on what type of shirt... I think XL is the best for me... i'm 5'9, nearing 140 now... I have tshirts that are 2XL and I have tshirts that are small, it just depends on what type of fit is suitable for the occasion really...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:55 PM   #9
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I am 6'3" and 195 pounds and I wear XL or 2XL...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:24 AM   #10
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

6'1" 150 and usually an XL. Unless it's a tank top, then I wear a medium.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:24 AM   #11
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™

lmao i almost worked there.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:34 AM   #12
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

6'0, 190.

Large.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:35 AM   #13
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

It depends a lot on the Brands you where.

I mean if I'm wearing a "tight fitting" brand like DKNY, CK, Armani, etc I'll be wearing a large or even an XL sometimes.

But if I'm rocking a Sean John, Rocawear, etc shirt I'll be wearing a Medium, rarely Large.

But thats just me, I like to wear my shirts so they are not too tight but not too loose.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:36 AM   #14
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
It depends a lot on the Brands you where.

I mean if I'm wearing a "tight fitting" brand like DKNY, CK, Armani, etc I'll be wearing a large or even an XL sometimes.

But if I'm rocking a Sean John, Rocawear, etc shirt I'll be wearing a Medium, rarely Large.

But thats just me, I like to wear my shirts so they are not too tight but not too loose.
Armani? I didn't know you were a high roller.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:40 AM   #15
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

5'9, 215. XL.

If I would get up off my ass and start working out again, I could get down to a large.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: