Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-12-2007, 11:31 AM   #1
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far
Default Are Donnie Darko & Pau Gasolina the next Twin Towers?

I'm excited on this Memphis signing, two seven footers playing together, Darko and Pau, this reminds me of the old Twin Towers of the Rockets Ralph Sampson and Hakeem Olajuwon, I see them making the playoffs next season.

for some reason I'm imagining Darkaliqua and Paula wearing women clothing and they look hot.:)

Last edited by HollaBolla : 07-12-2007 at 03:34 PM.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:38 AM   #2
sirfreshness
I hit open layups

sirfreshness has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Are Donnie Darko & Pau Gasolina the next Twin Towers?

They do have some talent on the roster now, with two great PG prospects (Conley, Lowry), a young budding SG (Gay), Mike Miller at SF, Hakim Warrick (forward off the bench) and the Darko/Gasol duo in the paint they have a shot at one of the bottom seeds, but I wouldnt expect too much they are still one more guy away. Next year they will still have everyone under contract and will still have some money to play in free agency, I look for them to break out in '09.
sirfreshness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:39 AM   #3
ThePrince
I brick open layups

ThePrince has an OK reputation so far

That could be a very good team next year
Lowry/Conley
Gay
Miller
Darko
Gasol

could make a splash in the playoffs
but then again its the west
maybe 7 or 8 seed
ThePrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
I'm excited on this Memphis signing, two seven footers playing together, Darko and Pau, this reminds me of the old Twin Towers of the Rockets Ralph Nance and Hakeem Olajuwon, I see them making the playoffs next season.

for some reason I'm imagining Darkaliqua and Paula wearing women clothing and they look hot.:)

I think Brad Daugherty and Larry Sampson were a better duo.
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

They will be good in a few years but doubt next year. They are in the west so they still have to get there young players to develop more, good future though.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:52 AM   #6
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Ralph Nance?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:53 AM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

7th or 8th seed in the west would be hard to achieve. Like I've said a few times before, the Grizzlies will finish around the 10-12th spot. Then with some work during next years offseason the Grizzlies might be able to make the playoffs in the 08-09 season.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #8
KempSonics
Local High School Star

KempSonics has an OK reputation so far

Ralph Nance?
KempSonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #9
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

well, only undebatable fact here is that you're a pervert.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #10
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ralph Nance
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:16 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Call me when Darko averages double figure anything. Twin Towers? Please...

and Ralph Nance? WTF?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #12
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Ralph Nance

typo, I corrected it, its Ralph Sampson:
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:02 PM   #13
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i dont see the grizz making the playoffs this year. if darko is an improvement over stro/warrick he isnt much of an improvement. and i'm not sure this uptempo thing is going to suit pau very well, the dude is a sloth who wont run.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:07 PM   #14
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Have you ever seen the Spanish national team play?
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #15
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this board

Pau = very good
Darko not so much
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: