Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-13-2007, 09:44 PM   #1
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Question Question for the guys...

I've been wondering this for some time now, but why do guys love Wrestling, WWE, ect.. so much?? I mean, it's not really a sport, and I (personally) find it quite boring(I prefer boxing way more). The wrestlers are just like any other "athelete" (I met Orton at the zoo once o_0) and I'm sure that's why they have a large fan base...

Anyway,

Why do guys like this so much??
Is it because of what actually hapens?
Or is it just a guy thing??

Anyone???
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:49 PM   #2
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Question for the guys...

I think it is stupid and it is soooo fake!
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:49 PM   #3
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

watch out....you just triggered Lebron23's "girl alert" if he tries to hit on you, play along for our sake humor.

and im a guy and think wrestling can be rather boring. i just have a thing against scripted "reality TV"
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
I've been wondering this for some time now, but why do guys love Wrestling, WWE, ect.. so much?? I mean, it's not really a sport, and I (personally) find it quite boring(I prefer boxing way more). The wrestlers are just like any other "athelete" (I met Orton at the zoo once o_0) and I'm sure that's why they have a large fan base...

Anyway,

Why do guys like this so much??
Is it because of what actually hapens?
Or is it just a guy thing??

Anyone???

Wrestling is retarded.

I mean wtf so fake, so lame.

There is like 10 ppl on this site that like it and they post threads about it all the time. It makes it seem like we all like it.

Trust me we do not.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:05 PM   #5
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

Wrestling is retarded.

There is like 10 ppl on this site that like it and they post threads about it all the time. It makes it seem like we all like it.

Trust me we do not.

ok...

Thanks everyone for clarifing that.
I was sorta confused :)
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:06 PM   #6
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

Wrestling is retarded.

Trust me we do not.

+1.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:06 PM   #7
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i watch it sometimes because its part of the family, im related to a very oldschool wrestler so it interests us some
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:00 AM   #8
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like watching chicks going down on other chicks.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:03 AM   #9
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think wrestling is lame...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:05 AM   #10
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I like watching chicks going down on other chicks.
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:20 AM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i only watch bear wrestling, wild bears with all the claws and fangs, with big russian guys named yorgi, in plaid shirts
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:17 AM   #12
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Admiral has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i only watch bear wrestling, wild bears with all the claws and fangs, with big russian guys named yorgi, in plaid shirts

i prefer flannel
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:20 AM   #13
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

wrestling is... retarded.

But im told im quite feminine. My sister would kill for my eyelashes.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: