Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2007, 11:17 AM   #16
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: This is a disgrace. (violence)

If they go around just fighting people for no purpose, good luck in life to them.

Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:08 PM   #17
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'm not sure if this is the same as "bum fighting" cuz i'm afraid to watch the video..but i saw one on TV the other day and bum fights are outrageous too...

it makes me sick how there can be people in the world with not a drop of mercy or common sense, even in the world. How can they beat someone senseless? i have trouble killing bugs!!

and they're KIDS too!
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:24 PM   #18
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

I had to turn it off once that guy was making that noise when he was trying to breath. that was horrible and i hope i never see something like that in real life.

that latino guy was jumping up and down on him and he must've weighed about 250lbs...

if i was there and filming, as soon as the other guy went down i would've gone in and stopped the fat guy. but instead, they let it go on for about 10 seconds too much.
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:04 PM   #19
HitandRun Reggie
I hit open layups

HitandRun Reggie has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
bro i hope you don't really mean that but it's your opinion. they're still people. they've just made huge mistakes.

Most of these fools would work your ass over for a buck or even a laugh from their friends and you are worried that them getting hurt in fight they chose to do? Can you get any softer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
i do mean it. i honestly do not give a stuff about these people. Let them kill each other, one less f-ck up in the world once they are done with it.

HitandRun Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:32 PM   #20
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

eh, who cares? like someone already said, they are low lives anyway. but that mexican guy knocked the crap outta that white dude w/ that left hook. then he had the nerve to do a double knee drop to his head. wow!!! if u don't like it, don't watch it. stupid people are always gonna do stupid things.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #21
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

what was scary is how the "Referee" if you could even call him that, had to turn him over so that the white guy wouldn't drown on his internal bleeding.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:10 PM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I DONT GIVE A FLYIN FUALK!

"Hi Im Tommy, I stabbed a guy in the neck and went to jail for it, was pretty cool, had to let him know what time it was"

**** YOU, GO DIE YOU PIECE OF SH!T
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:48 PM   #23
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
"Hi Im Tommy, I stabbed a guy in the neck and went to jail for it, was pretty cool, had to let him know what time it was"
I agree tho, naturally selection at work. Plus, they knew about the rules going in?
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:17 AM   #24
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

^ good question. that's what i want to know.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:55 AM   #25
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I think my main problem with the videos isn't the fact that they exist. It's the fact that people like that exist. It's disgusting; human savagery at its worst.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:43 PM   #26
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

Much worse stuff happens every day though. People in the Middle East blowing themselves up to kill 15 people. Innocent people get killed every day so that people can take their money to buy drugs. 10 gang members jumping one guy because he talked to the wrong girl. To me two guys going toe-to-toe isn't that bad.

I think two guys fighting with a ref is tame compared to the stuff going on in the world. I know the point is that people tape it and people watch it, but in terms of the violence it isn't as bad as it could be. These could be deathmatches. I'm sure somewhere in the world they have deathmatches. Look at how popular Fight Club was. Look at Grand Teft Auto. Look at UFC. Look at pitbull fighting.

The bottom line is that this is a messed up world we live in.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #27
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

if you havnt gotten used to this sh-t being round on the internet or anywhere for that matter, then you better shape up quick. Spare me the "every life is sacred" mentality some of you have. Have a f-cking cry and get over it.

Sometimes i wonder if people pretend to be concerned about these guys simply because the want to portray that "i look beyond the person" image. So very very homo.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:12 PM   #28
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT!

hehe, that was amazing. Who really cares, they are all just complete low life trash anyway.

LOL
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: