Originally Posted by KB24Fan
1.steve nash doenst play with enough heart
2.what championship caliber team plays with an 7 man rotation
3.trade talks about sending your best player away(amare stoudimere)
4.trade talks about sending your all-star do everything player away(shawn marion)
5.the spurs are just better
6.i hate to say it your just one player away
7.i think the cardinals are pulling you guys down
8.great regular season team but get scared when they know they got the mavericks or the spurs coming up in the playoffs.
9.thinking grant hill is the missing piece he just one rough night with tamia from missing a big span of games
10.and my top ten reason why the suns will never win a championship DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!
dude im pretty dang aphauled and downright offended and this horsecrap and now ill back it up and shut down every point you make with legit arguments
1. sayin steve nash lacks heart playin basketball is like sayin michael jordan wasnt really black, everyone who has a brain for the NBA knows this
2. the first year in the nash era dantoni did not have much of a rotation and its still not that wide to this day but its gettin better each season and im pretty sure that weve gotten deep into the playoffs each season so you could try and link our not winning a championship to small rotation but its a lame correlation cuz theres not much to disprove it
3. all the trade talks about amare were other teams wanting him, and thats it, period. kerr stated that he has never inquired to any teams about dealing STAT but they have asked about him, only to no avail. and im pretty sure kobe wants out and your team was entertaining offers so you might not wanna bring that up.
4. there are always trade talks about marion, wake up and smell the coffee dude, the only reason it seems more serious this year is cuz his contract is up next season and any superstar thats contracts up soon has their team wondering what its gonna cost to keep them or if they should try to trade and get some good value or just end up losing them to free agency and gettin nothin in return, which is why the suns organization cleared up cap space recently and is still trying to so that they can re-sign marion.
5. the spurs are a great team, i hate them with a passion cuz all they ever do is flop and cry like freakin lil girl baby wusses, but they are great tho ill admit it, however the two years weve run into them in the playoffs weve been shortsided - jj gettin hurt (even tho i admit we still probably woulda lost that series still in 6) and then this year amare and boris' supsension, and last year against the mavs we didnt have kurt or amare and raja was hurt, oh and thats weird dallas went on to the finals...
6. and i think we have all the players we needed last year, but for certain unfortunate events we didnt get to the finals, however this year we basically upgraded from james jones to grant hill, which im waitin to see if it will pan out, i think it will if they stick to startin him
7. haha yes the cardinals do give az sort of a bad rep
8. i think all my previous rebuttals silence this number
9. you may be right about this but according to reports (and of course this is specualtion) grant is in the best shape hes been in in a while, but we just have to wait and see
10. this is the second worst reason because as much as the suns defense gets slammed we have three of the best defenders in the league in marion, raja, and kurt and im pretty sure amare is gettin to be a force down low on the D end.
So KB24fan you might wanna reconsider the crap you come in here with dude, im not tryin to be immature and bicker about this but some of the stuff you stated (i.e. #1) is so ridiculous. steve nash, no heart? please.