Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-14-2007, 01:56 PM   #1
silencespeak
Chicken Parm

silencespeak has an OK reputation so far
Default Anyone have video of Durants 32 pt game?

It's not on espn or nba.com, bizarre.

would much appreciate it, thank you.
silencespeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
melvinthompson
I hit open 5-footers

melvinthompson has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Anyone have video of Durants 32 pt game?

I think they archive the games at the NBA summer league website.

Oh, my bad just read the first part of your message...
melvinthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:01 PM   #3
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencespeak
It's not on espn or nba.com, bizarre.

would much appreciate it, thank you.

Yeah I would luv to see it too...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:03 PM   #4
melvinthompson
I hit open 5-footers

melvinthompson has an OK reputation so far

http://www.nba.com/video/

Click on the tab "Summer Games" and it should be there.
melvinthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:21 PM   #5
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this board

It wasn't all that impressive...he scored A LOT of his points on free throws.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:26 PM   #6
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

It's not glorious at all, just look at his field goal percentage and the result of the whole team. Besides, did the warriors pay any attention to defending?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:39 PM   #7
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

Aaron Brooks has been arguably the most impressive rookie over there. He is definitely making me forget all about not grabbing a PF with our first round pick.

about Durant though. Theres nothing to worry about, he just needs to hit the weights and he'll be fine.

Last edited by TMac&Luther : 07-14-2007 at 02:47 PM.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:48 PM   #8
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this board

Most of the rookies are struggling more or less, but I'd attribute it more to getting used to the NBA game rather than questions about their skill
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:41 PM   #9
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collie
Most of the rookies are struggling more or less, but I'd attribute it more to getting used to the NBA game rather than questions about their skill

Is this really the NBA game though? Summer League is notoriously known for domination by scrubs, it seems like the best athletes outplay the best players.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:59 PM   #10
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM
Is this really the NBA game though? Summer League is notoriously known for domination by scrubs, it seems like the best athletes outplay the best players.

I don't buy that, because if the "best players", get outplayed by the "best athletes" in the summer than they're are in for a rude awakening, because the NBA game is FAR more athletic than the summer league.

I think the real reason rookies struggle is because this is their first outing with new teamates. Some of these summer league guys have been playing with eachother for 3 or more years.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #11
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM

It's much different than college or the CBA though. Most of these guys are NCAA stars or International stars.

Oden went up against Desagana Diop, who gave Shaq problems in the 2006 Finals and is one of the better defenders in the league, Durant went up against a rugged defender in Renaldo Balkman, who's probably better than any defender Durant went up against in college. Mike Conley Jr. is currently learning to play PG with a new team, one of the harder transitions from college to pros. Then you have Yi Jianlian who has never gone up against players of this caliber and athleticism except in international games.

That year or two of NBA experience is a big deal.

Quote:
I think the real reason rookies struggle is because this is their first outing with new teamates. Some of these summer league guys have been playing with eachother for 3 or more years.

Also true
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #12
AlThornton
Great young streetballer

AlThornton has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
It's not glorious at all, just look at his field goal percentage and the result of the whole team. Besides, did the warriors pay any attention to defending?
yes
AlThornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #13
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

basketball starvation when people wanna see a summer league game
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:46 PM   #14
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
I don't buy that, because if the "best players", get outplayed by the "best athletes" in the summer than they're are in for a rude awakening, because the NBA game is FAR more athletic than the summer league.

Everyone in the NBA is a good athlete, and some better athletes than others. You have people like Tim Duncan who aren't superior athletes but do fine in the NBA.

As far as I've heard most of the ridiculous preformances in the Summer League have usually come from great athletes like Bo Outlaw who absolutely chopped the SL. A good example of that from this season is Marcus Banks. Great athlete, and dropped 42 points in his only SL game

Quote:
I think the real reason rookies struggle is because this is their first outing with new teamates. Some of these summer league guys have been playing with eachother for 3 or more years.[/

To play in the Summer League you have to have been in the NBA for 3 or less seasons so chemistry couldn't make all that much of a difference especially since most SL rosters change drastically every season. Again I will bring up Marcus Banks, two seasons in Boston and is now on Phoenix's SL team. He dropped 42 points in his only SL game. How does this chemistry thing come into play if this is his first season in Phoenix but he still dropped 42?
Old 07-14-2007, 06:33 PM   #15
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

i really dont care coz his FG was 9 out of 30 something there goes your next T-Mac
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: