Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-14-2007, 03:13 PM   #16
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson get suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Wow, Artest gets screwed once again.

The whole problem with his wife was blown way out of proportion and now he's getting 7 game for it

This is a case of the league being unnecessarily harsh on a guy who has a bad rep.

Didnt this happen during the season...If so, why didnt they suspend him then....
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:15 PM   #17
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

The whole problem with his wife was blown way out of proportion and now he's getting 7 game for it

This is a case of the league being unnecessarily harsh on a guy who has a bad rep.
Stern has made it clear that if a player is commits a crime, they will be punished (usually suspended) in some way. He plead no contest, which means guilty in essence.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:33 PM   #18
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Pretty much. She broke his hummer's windshield with a frying pan, I mean that crazy b!tch is coming at him with a frying pan. I would've pushed her away too.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:35 PM   #19
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Talking Re: Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson get suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Pretty much. She broke his hummer's windshield with a frying pan, I mean that crazy b!tch is coming at him with a frying pan. I would've pushed her away too.

I hate to hit women, but I agree...
Old 07-14-2007, 03:37 PM   #20
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52

Are you serious? When did this happen?
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:45 PM   #21
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

This is stupid... absoulutely stupid
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:53 PM   #22
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

They should have been suspended in March when this originally happened, not 4 months later. The thing is, will these suspensions go for everyone, or just the Ron Artests and Stephen Jacksons of the NBA?
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:59 PM   #23
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
They should have been suspended in March when this originally happened, not 4 months later. The thing is, will these suspensions go for everyone, or just the Ron Artests and Stephen Jacksons of the NBA?

Thats what i am wondering...
Old 07-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #24
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Jackson-criminal recklessness
when did this happen???
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:10 PM   #25
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKid
when did this happen???

I believe October.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:11 PM   #26
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation

Really uncalled for. A decision to suspend should be left to the teams they play for as long as it's due to offcourt issues.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:19 PM   #27
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian

Are you serious? When did this happen?

Back around January or February I think. I listened to the 911 call with his wife and she said her injury was a "cut on my finger". She said "he pushed me down multiple times". But the crazy biatch failed to mention SHE CHASED HIM AROUND WITH A ****ING FRYING PAN. It was reported in the Bee she broke the windshield of his hummer with a frying pan when he was going to leave. So basically the logical assumption is:

they got into an argument about something(he probably cheated on her to get her that pissed)
she gets out the frying pan she's so pissed
he pushes her down on the ground to not get hurt
he walks out to his hummer to drive away until she calms down
she breaks his windshield and then calls the cops on him
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #28
HitandRun Reggie
I hit open layups

HitandRun Reggie has an OK reputation so far

It's real simple, don't EVER hit a woman for any reason. And if you do don't let anybody see you do it, admit to it and/or do something that will leave a bruise or a mark. We had a co-worker who's crazy wife came in the store yelling and screaming at him for some stupid reason. She then pinned him up against the wall while she continued her verbal assault, then all the guy did was push her off him and not hard. Long story short, the guy ended up leaving the store in handcuffs and getting fired(still with that hag tho).
HitandRun Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #29
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
It's real simple, don't EVER hit a woman for any reason.
What if she ate your babies?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:30 PM   #30
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

his fault or not, i'm tired of ron ron. it is not hard to stay out of trouble, especially when you're making millions of dollars.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: