Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 07-14-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
KB24Fan
I hit open layups

Default Kevin Garnett Could Be Coming To Dallas.

Well not really but i wanna get you guys perspective on this trade its a three team deal between dallas,washington,and minnesota ok dallas gets k.g rashad mccants and ethan thomas,washington gets josh howard desagna diop and cash,and minnesota gets devin harris,nick young and caron butler and both teams future 1st round draft picks now thats what i call a trade.
KB24Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
DirtyB41
I hit open layups

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Could Be Coming To Dallas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24Fan
Well not really but i wanna get you guys perspective on this trade its a three team deal between dallas,washington,and minnesota ok dallas gets k.g rashad mccants and ethan thomas,washington gets josh howard desagna diop and cash,and minnesota gets devin harris,nick young and caron butler and both teams future 1st round draft picks now thats what i call a trade.

No. No. No.
DirtyB41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:50 AM   #3
steve franchise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24Fan

Bet dallas is so desperate as there all-star Dirk to get a down low presence.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:00 PM   #4
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Where did you find this or is this something you came up with? I thought one thing Minny wanted was expiring contracts and high draft picks. Neither of those are included included in that.

Dallas does need a post presence, but I wouldn't call it desperate. Getting 5 mediocer pg's is desperate.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 06:54 PM   #5
Phenom
Supreme Living Legend

Not going to happen. Trade away your young stars with high ceilings for an aging superstar with a closing window? Tomfoolery. (saw it in another forum)
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:59 AM   #6
steve franchise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
Where did you find this or is this something you came up with? I thought one thing Minny wanted was expiring contracts and high draft picks. Neither of those are included included in that.

Dallas does need a post presence, but I wouldn't call it desperate. Getting 5 mediocer pg's is desperate.

Rafer Alston, Luther Head,John Lucas III, Kirk Snyder. The Rockets GM know what they're doing, they're there willing to trade this guards for a solid PF.
And At least the Rockets GM got a hold of good talented players like Steve Francis, Mike James, Luis Scola, Aaron Brooks,
instead of Bass, Fazekas(who the hell is that?), they're going to end up like Dampier and Diop, useless, non-efficient players.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:57 AM   #7
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Head and Alston are the only ones worth while. And even then what kind of pf can they get with those as bait? And the Scola and Brooks moves were nice, I'll give them credit for that. James and Francis, meh. I don't think many people think of either of them as efficient.

Too early to tell on Bass and Faz. I think Bass might be able to contribute. Faz, I hope he suprises me because I'm not expecting much. Like I said elsewhere, I'd rather have Big Baby.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: