Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2007, 07:51 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Super Mario Cart for the SNES--what a freaking awesome game!

Probably one of my favorite games of all time. Just TONS of fun! I spent a couple hours today playing this classic game and it is just so much fun. The races, the time trials, the battles modes...........they are a total blast! 3 cheers for Super Mario Kart!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:38 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Super Mario Cart for the SNES--what a freaking awesome game!

I liked the one for N64 best. All of them have been good but the N64 one kept me over at my cousins house allll day. I agree probably one of the best video game series ever
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:40 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I liked the one for N64 best. All of them have been good but the N64 one kept me over at my cousins house allll day. I agree probably one of the best video game series ever

I like the N64 one as well, but there is just something special about the older game. I just love it. I could play all day.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:45 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yea i feel you...and gotta give a shout out to the Super Nintendo version's feather. Probably THE most useless weapon in the history of weapons
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:05 PM   #5
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Both are classics. Anything after fails.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:18 PM   #6
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

It literally took me 6 years to get bored of that game. The SNES Mario Kart had flat courses, which I didn't really like. Mario Kart 64 was simplistic enough to get you hooked and complex enough to last long. Unlike Double Dash for Gamecube. That lasted me a month or two. It didn't have the same feeling to it.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:25 PM   #7
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

My friend and I didn't like the n64 courses. We had a blast playing the SNES version though. The n64 one had potential, but the levels just weren't layed out as well.

Ack, let me clarify.... We only played Battle Mode.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:28 PM   #8
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
My friend and I didn't like the n64 courses. We had a blast playing the SNES version though. The n64 one had potential, but the levels just weren't layed out as well.

Ack, let me clarify.... We only played Battle Mode.

Mathius

No wonder you didn't like it. I was just about to say "What!?"
Old 07-15-2007, 03:28 AM   #9
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
yea i feel you...and gotta give a shout out to the Super Nintendo version's feather. Probably THE most useless weapon in the history of weapons

The feather was good for taking short cuts or jumping over stuff in battle mode to avoid getting hit. But yeah, other than that..
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:25 AM   #10
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
The feather was good for taking short cuts or jumping over stuff in battle mode to avoid getting hit. But yeah, other than that..

The feather made you jump, right? That was great for jumping over turtle shells coming at you. Dunno why you guys didn't like that. Lots of time we would hold on to that when we knew the other guy had a heat seeking turtle shell. It was the only way to avoid it.

IIRC there were some hidden areas you could only get to with the feather too.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:35 AM   #11
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cart = GOAT game

Bowser rules
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:36 AM   #12
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
The feather made you jump, right? That was great for jumping over turtle shells coming at you. Dunno why you guys didn't like that. Lots of time we would hold on to that when we knew the other guy had a heat seeking turtle shell. It was the only way to avoid it.

IIRC there were some hidden areas you could only get to with the feather too.

Mathius

yeah a few shortcuts, especially a huge one right at the start of the big downhill on 'rainbow road'
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:13 AM   #13
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

lightning bolt=pwnage.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:33 AM   #14
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

There were so many shortcuts in the N64 version. Do you guys remember the rainbow road shortcut?

I could only do half of the shortcut in Wario Stadium. The other part was like impossible, only the game producers could do it. The record was like 22 seconds for that course.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #15
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The day I got Mario Kart for N64, I played it for, literally, about 6 hours straight. Then I went to bed, woke up the next morning and played it for more hours. Aewsome game. Though my favorite SNES game would probably be Harvest Moon.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: