Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #1
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default If you were deported from the US, what country would you want to live in?

personally this is my list:

1) Spain

the landscape is just great. plus they speak the authentic Spanish which is great as well.

2) Japan

just look at this mountain ranges and the nature they have there! I would have chosen China but the Communist Party would find a way to pillage me for every cent I have... or assume I can give them ties to the White House. *shrugs*

3) Italy

not as nice as Spain IMO, plus their cuisine is highly fattening

edit: I thought I was posting in Off the Court... my mistake
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:37 PM   #2
Fudge
Coke Boyz

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: If you were deported from the US, what country would you want to live in?

Brazil, number 1. The honeys are primarily why I stand by my choice.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:38 PM   #3
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: If you were deported from the US, what country would you want to live in?

Monaco.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:39 PM   #4
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Brazil, number 1. The honeys are primarily why I stand by my choice.

This was the first choice that came to mind for me also, or Europe..
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:40 PM   #5
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Canada, no question. People say "Canada sucks" all the time, but if you were droped off in the middle of Toronto, there's a big chance you wouldn't even know you were out of America.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:42 PM   #6
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
Canada, no question. People say "Canada sucks" all the time, but if you were droped off in the middle of Toronto, there's a big chance you wouldn't even know you were out of America.

hmm let's say the US deported you but since you are a political refugee, the US wil give you safe passage and full expenses covered to any country of your choosing...

you would want to stay somewhere that reminds you of home?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:44 PM   #7
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

Europe's a continent.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:44 PM   #8
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Selenium is considered somewhat coolSelenium is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

Europe is a continent, not a country.

There are lots of places I'd like to live. But here are my faves:

Sweden
Netherlands
France
Auckland, New Zealand
Japan(have lived there once but wouldn't mind living there again)
Germany
Romania
Brazil

Edit - And Greece of course, even though the locals really hate Americans. Thankfully, I am not your typical American.

Last edited by Selenium : 07-14-2007 at 08:58 PM.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:45 PM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Athens, Greece, so I could party at the Parthenon, which apparently, Shaq missed out on since he didn't have the time to go to any of the clubs while there for the olympics
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:47 PM   #10
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Canada, simply because of the health care.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:51 PM   #11
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium
Europe is a continent, not a country.

There are lots of placed I'd like to live. But here are my faves:

Sweden
Netherlands
France
Auckland, New Zealand
Japan(have lived there once but wouldn't mind living there again)
Germany
Romania
Brazil

Edit - And Greece of course, even though the locals really hate Americans. Thankfully, I am not your typical American.

Dumb me... But I would still like to visit Europe...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #12
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Which ever country will allow me to legally whore myself for money.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:54 PM   #13
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

huh? when you get deported, you are sent back to the country you came from
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:54 PM   #14
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Selenium is considered somewhat coolSelenium is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Which ever country will allow me to legally whore myself for money.

Go ahead and book a ticket to the Netherlands:)
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #15
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium
Go ahead and book a ticket to the Netherlands:)

Pot is also legal there. No wonder there is no crime in the Netherlands. The people are always happy.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: