Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-14-2007, 11:55 PM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jordan is an ahole

autographs are overrated. I would rather have a pic taken with someone famous. I mean, who cares about a signature? Half the time, you can't even read it anyway.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:19 AM   #17
cdot11
Peace.

cdot11 has an OK reputation so far

jordan is an ahole for more reasons than this. always has been.
cdot11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:23 AM   #18
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

at least hegave the ball back to the kid...for a second i thought he was just gonna keep it... and yes he is an a-ole for the way he did he, he could have just waved the kid off instead he acts like he is going to when he takes the ball, then shuts the kid down cold...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:24 AM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't blame athletes for not wanting to sign. A lot of fans just want to take what they sign and sell it on ebay. If I was a player, I'd be like "f uck that"
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:31 AM   #20
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Jordan has always been an a-hole. The media just painted a different picture.

Yet guys like Loki worship the ground this guy walks on. Damn shame.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:35 AM   #21
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Jordan has always been an a-hole.

Not really...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:37 AM   #22
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Not really...

Pretty much during his professional basketball days and beyond.....absolutely.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:37 AM   #23
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far

its just not about autograph, I observed MJ dont even shake their hands in the tunnel area of the arena.
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:39 AM   #24
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Wake up, kid. I've never "worshipped" him (or even looked up to him) as a person, only as a ball player.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:39 AM   #25
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bail
its just not about autograph, I observed MJ dont even shake their hands in the tunnel area of the arena.

Money will do that to you...My friend Monta Ellis use to leave me comments on myspace but lately he acts like he doesnt have time... I mean thats the least he can do, but its whatever...

Last edited by Mr_Basketball#1 : 07-15-2007 at 02:02 AM.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:55 AM   #26
cdot11
Peace.

cdot11 has an OK reputation so far

ouch
cdot11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:07 AM   #27
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Money will do that to you...My friend Monta Ellis use to leave me comments on myspace but lately he acts like he doesnt have time... I mean thats the least he can do, but its whatever...
That made me laugh. Damn you Monta, get back to being a bench player so you can leave comments on his MySpace page.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:22 AM   #28
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Jordan has always been an a-hole. The media just painted a different picture.

Predictable response. I should start marking them.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:56 AM   #29
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Jordan is a smart business man. He knows if he hands out autographs for free it would depreciate the value of any memorabilia that he signs. And yes, I'm sure he gets asked for autographs all the time.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:38 AM   #30
AlThornton
Great young streetballer

AlThornton has an OK reputation so far

Jordan is GOD, he can do whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.
AlThornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: